Volkswagen’s communication division has somehow managed to fit 16 people (15 women and 1 man) into their upcoming Up! city car model. How exactly they did that?
- Two people clambered into the trunk.
- One perched onto the dashboard.
- Seven squeezed into the rear seating area.
- Four sat into the front seats.
- Two sat in the car’s footwells.
Obviously, this is a publicity stunt done by Volkswagen in order to drum up popularity for their upcoming car. Nevertheless, it is an impressive record, considering the size of the car. And for those who want to break this record, they will have to wait till next year when Volkswagen releases this model. Anyway, I wonder, how does it feel like to be that one man squeezed into a car with 15 other women?
Photo credit: leftlanenews