- 1.2-litre : 86bhp with 160Nm of torque
- 1.2-litre (Greentec) : 105bhp with 175Nm of torque
- 1.4-litre (Greentec) : 140bhp with 250Nm of torque
- 1.8-litre (Greentec) : 180bhp with 250Nm of torque
- 1.6-litre : 90bhp with 250Nm of torque
- 1.6-litre (Greentec) : 105bhp with 250Nm of torque
- 1.6-litre (GreenLine) : 110bhp
- 2.0-litre (Greentec) : 150bhp with 320Nm of torque
The Greentec label denotes the cars with lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions than the standard Skoda vehicles. They feature technologies such as brake energy recovery and start-stop system. Depending on the engine, the Octavia will be equipped with a five-speed manual, six-speed manual or seven-speed DSG transmission.
The top-of-the range vRS variant will be launched at a later date.