Car Number Plate Holder...where to get one?

Pjlee25

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Any one knows where can I get car plate number holder? It is those black frame..which holds the car number plate.

cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Any one knows where can I get car plate number holder? It is those black frame..which holds the car number plate.

cheers!

Any shop which manufactures numberplates can do it.

There are a few around the ubi area. May want to consider putting some custom wording on the bracket also.

Make it a bit special.

Neutral Newbie

hmm.. will have to check out. The 2 number-plate shops that I went to in the west do not sell the holder. Perhaps have to check out those shops in Ubi.

Thanks a million... will be doing it later as my number plate is "dropping"...

hmm.. will have to check out. The 2 number-plate shops that I went to in the west do not sell the holder. Perhaps have to check out those shops in Ubi.

Thanks a million... will be doing it later as my number plate is "dropping"...

bro, u can visit www.sticky-plate.com , its located at bt batok. frame and wording add on available :)

Neutral Newbie

Hey, sticky-plate is cool...but i read this a little too late. :( Managed to get my frame...but wait, i need a new frame for my rear plate! :)

If anyone need, I have a few in my store..... let me know. But only if u dun mind C&C or what msg I have.

Wah really? I got a pair @ $30 from car plate maker at AMK.

Neutral Newbie

[bounce2] keechong auto trading - the shop located at 87 desker road, embossed plates and frame are from germany, they do it in 10 to 15 minutes..

cost is S$ 30.00.

Higly recommended!

Hi,

cheers!

Sorry to make this thread alive again.. bros. I keen to change my no. plate style to the metallic one.. with a custom plate holder. May I know where can get it done? Thanks [laugh]

Sorry to make this thread alive again.. bros. I keen to change my no. plate style to the metallic one.. with a custom plate holder. May I know where can get it done? Thanks [laugh]

I do not have direct experienc of busying it. Have you gone through link?