2013 Audi A4 / A4 Allroad facelift unveiled

Four_Rings

Audi Ag. has unveiled the updated A4, S4 and A4 allroad line-up for the 2013 model year following the debut of the new 3 Series from BMW.

Like the 3 Series, the A4 is the best-selling model in Audi

↡ Advertisement

A new highlight of the TFSI family is the new 1.8-liter engine. The four-cylinder engine delivers sporty thrust, with a power output of 125 kW (170 hp) and 320 Nm (236.02 lb-ft) of torque. The average consumption in the Audi A4 Sedan is limited to 5.6 liters per 100 km (42.0 US mpg), or 134 grams CO2 per km (215.65 g/mile). That is a decrease in consumption of 19 percent compared with the predecessor engine.

The Audi S4, employs the most powerful engine in the line - the 3.0 TFSI with 245 kW (333 hp) and 440 Nm (324.53 lb-ft) torque, accelerates in 5.0 seconds from zero to 100 km/h.

Neutral Newbie

Premium Automobile service sucks! There is this team leader called David who is rude and absolutely no customer service at all! I am going to complain about him tomorrow to their GM!!!

Anybody has got bad experience with premium automobile?

Neutral Newbie

Premium Automobile service sucks! There is this team leader called David who is rude and absolutely no customer service at all! I am going to complain about him tomorrow to their GM!!!

Anybody has got bad experience with premium automobile?

sorry to hear that, so far ok for me. Can share?

Neutral Newbie

sorry to hear that, so far ok for me. Can share?

He kinda look down on ladies... ask him questions, reply all very blunt. Then pick a nasty number for my carplate and gave me whole load of crap! didnt even bother to ring me or call me about my new car delivery!

I really regretted buying Audi. Should have stick to BMW!!!

I am going to change the sales person to serve me! cant stand him

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows if I want to bid for a new car number now, can I still ask premium automobile to bid for me now that a number has already been registered?

Neutral Newbie

Premium Automobiles, but no Premium Service eh ?

Absolutely! Their sales staff is a disgrace to the Audi brand.

Anyone knows if I want to bid for a new car number now, can I still ask premium automobile to bid for me now that a number has already been registered?

I think you still can bid for new car number, but need to pay the bidding fee and transfer number fee.

He kinda look down on ladies... ask him questions, reply all very blunt. Then pick a nasty number for my carplate and gave me whole load of crap! didnt even bother to ring me or call me about my new car delivery!

I really regretted buying Audi. Should have stick to BMW!!!

I am going to change the sales person to serve me! cant stand him

I have also change To another sales person through the sales manager, Mr Wolfgang. However, the sales manager was very nice. Maybe German bah.

Neutral Newbie

I have also change To another sales person through the sales manager, Mr Wolfgang. However, the sales manager was very nice. Maybe German bah.

Yes, Mr Wolfgang called me yesterday and will arrange for change of sales person. Who is your original sales person?

ahem...well done. now the A4,A6,A8 practically look alike. who says one-size-fits-all means it fits no one? :D

what the..... should get A4 better, anyway all look the same

↡ Advertisement