Driving with headlight and fog light on?

Ronleech

Hi,

Do anyone think it is necessary to on both headlight and fog light while driving at nite?

Met one Jazz driver on PIE last nite who does so. Somemore all LED super bright light, was very unpleasent driving in front of then on a packed road...

↡ Advertisement

fog light can on la. only where the visibility is very poor. eg heavy down pour

when i bought my car, the sales rep told me tat it's illegal to use fog light in sg.

i thot in sg, fog lights CANNOT be turned on under any circumstances?

Lta restrict fog lights fr only poor visibility.

At 1st no control till many idiots mod fog lights to super bright spot lights.

Fog lights not dazzling.

Lta restrict fog lights fr only poor visibility.

At 1st no control till many idiots mod fog lights to super bright spot lights.

Fog lights not dazzling.

ok, now i understand...

yes, fog lights r alright compared to those high intensity lights on modded cars....

those drive with rear fog light on is best

I wil do that when some idiot follow me wh his modified bright n dazzling lights shine in my rear mirror.

After a short while e @sshole wil go n bother someone else. [laugh]

Supercharged

I only used my fog lights in times of heavy rain. Other times, I just used my main headlights.

I find switching on the fog lights make no difference to my driving at all cos it shine only the bottom front. I can't see very far with fog lights at all.

ok, now i understand...

yes, fog lights r alright compared to those high intensity lights on modded cars....

I notice lta forced to make many rules cos sg got many idiots mod their cars either not knowing what ty r doing or want to b " special". Knowing ty wil irritate others but so happy to own car n wan to stand out hoping pple wil see him driving car.

These mostly poor n when ty hv enough money or beg borrow n steal enough money to buy car want e whole world to know ty can afford to buy car.

Ty r quite pitiful actually.

I only used my fog lights in times of heavy rain. Other times, I just used my main headlights.

I find switching on the fog lights make no difference to my driving at all cos it shine only the bottom front. I can't see very far with fog lights at all.

Fog lights r designed to make you more visible to others in heavy fog n also shine down n to sides to help u see road lines n side of road.

I sometimes use my foggies at dusk n dawn to make me more visible when natural light is at its worse.

all new brown chevy taxi have 2 rear red fog lamp very painful on driver's eyes for behind cars

My chevy optra also has 2 rear foggies.

Good fr shining at those idiots with bright misaligned modded headlights who follow me. [laugh]

I wil do that when some idiot follow me wh his modified bright n dazzling lights shine in my rear mirror.

After a short while e @sshole wil go n bother someone else. [laugh]

so end up u become a-----e to everyone else behind u

My chevy optra also has 2 rear foggies.

Good fr shining at those idiots with bright misaligned modded headlights who follow me. [laugh]

Ya...talking about mis-aligned lights...buses, lorries, taxi and vans...suks.... how to report them?

Front fog lamps or modded headlights still acceptable if driving behind you, just flip the rear view mirror to non glare side, or some luxury cars have auto anti glare.

It's the rear fog light that's extreme irritating, there is no one to "siam" the light except to drive behind another car to block the glare.

Extremely bad when travelling at NSHW where it's pitch dark and this very bright spot. Notice alot of Camrys and BMW 5 series turn it on when on NSHW, for god sake, the tail light is enough, don't need the rear fog!

so end up u become a-----e to everyone else behind u

Dun u know e person who do stupid thing is @sshole.

The person who put him in his place is e hero.

Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement