Ninja V2 air intake system experience

Moadia

Anyone thinking or have installed this particular air intake system please be cautious.
I'm driving a Honda Fit RS mannual and had installed this product for about a year, went to track and used it for daily drive but to my horror recently I got my ride tuned at one of the reputable tuner in SG they found out my trottle body and intake system was choked and the filter was rusty. Cleaned the whole system and was advised to change to a new air intake system like K&N or HKS..so went to another shop and bought it which cost about 500+. The mentioned product almost cost me my engine. I can provide you with the details of the tuner and workshop I went for reference. My advise is to spend a little more on reputable brands rather than new ones as it will cost you more in the future.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Its a gd exhaust.. wif some twigs here n there u might b able 2 get about 10-20hp more than stock bt also depends on d setup

Its a gd exhaust.. wif some twigs here n there u might b able 2 get about 10-20hp more than stock bt also depends on d setup

Hahahahahahahahah.

10-20bhp out of your existing engine?

Put ALL the money you budget on this mod into buying 4D.

You will get better returns.

I used HKS R-Suction air intake+HKS Hi-power exhausts+ECU "Remapped" got 20 Bhp on my 370z.

what you did is a full tuning with ECU remapped...Of course it is possible....filter alone...don't think will increase any HP

Anyone thinking or have installed this particular air intake system please be cautious.

I'm driving a Honda Fit RS mannual and had installed this product for about a year, went to track and used it for daily drive but to my horror recently I got my ride tuned at one of the reputable tuner in SG they found out my trottle body and intake system was choked and the filter was rusty. Cleaned the whole system and was advised to change to a new air intake system like K&N or HKS..so went to another shop and bought it which cost about 500+. The mentioned product almost cost me my engine. I can provide you with the details of the tuner and workshop I went for reference. My advise is to spend a little more on reputable brands rather than new ones as it will cost you more in the future.

The best is the one installed by the manufacturer. End of story.

Installation is done by Blue Knight itself but at other people's venue

I'm referring to the stock airbox/filter configuration installed by HONDA. Anything else is bullcrap.

My advice to you, don't bother modding your NA car. You will get negligible gains and any gains you get will become "normal" a few days later. And NA cars are extremely difficult to mod to get proper gains unless you go the illegal route of installing a turbocharger.

If you have a turbocharged/supercharged car, yes, modding those will get you decent gains.

↡ Advertisement