Computer power adapter

Shor

Any Bros know where to get Computers , Routers and other electrical power adapters beside SLT ?

Thanks for sharing.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Any Bros know where to get Computers , Routers and other electrical power adapters beside SLT ?

Thanks for sharing.

I bought my router from Fuwell iirc.........other than that I bought others from The Challenger........ [laugh][:p]

Edited by WTF

I bought my router from Fuwell iirc.........other than that I bought others from The Challenger........ [laugh][:p]

Bro, I just want the power adapter.

Bro, I just want the power adapter.

I think your best bet will still be SLT ,not sure if Funan has such a shop selling these........ [:)]

maybe you want to try search online shopping sites???

I need it urgently, thanks anyway bro. I search around.

or perhaps you can list down the type/brand/power you're looking for and maybe any MCFers who had no use for it can give/sell it to you......

bro i got my lappie power adaptor from SLS third floor...cant remember the shop name but is near to the escalator. After coming up from 2nd floor just turn left and walk abit up. The whole shop quite messy with lots of computer parts. :wacko:

Gotten my original HP adaptor for $40. got other 3rd party ones but scared will short circuit so only get the original ones. [rolleyes]

bro i got my lappie power adaptor from SLS third floor...cant remember the shop name but is near to the escalator. After coming up from 2nd floor just turn left and walk abit up. The whole shop quite messy with lots of computer parts. :wacko:

Gotten my original HP adaptor for $40. got other 3rd party ones but scared will short circuit so only get the original ones. [rolleyes]

but SLS is beri near to SLT, if going there also can pop by SLT liao.........I guessed Bro Shor has no time to go down to town..........

if you need it urgently i think best from SL . online will take days. try SL unicell ( i think ) got mine new from there, still working after 1 year. or you can go look for those 2nd hand recondition pc shops but not worth it.

Thanks bros.

Ya no time to go to SLS.

Other than SLS hard to find a shop sell all these. TIA

Hypersonic

You need to original spoilt adapter. There's a printing on the adapter that says tha value of volts DC output and the polarity, and size of the plug.

Thanks bros.

Ya no time to go to SLS.

haha bro then your next best bet would be challenger liao since they have quite a few stores around the whole island. [rolleyes]

Bro pm me for all the adapters and cable. I am in this line and have many in stock. Can let go in a cheap price.

Bro pm me for all the adapters and cable. I am in this line and have many in stock. Can let go in a cheap price.

Bro, u have 19v adaptor for fujitsu laptop. Need it for my son's lappie! Thank you in advance.

Turbocharged

there's one battery shop near to escalator, think is 2nd or 3rd level, Sim Lim, just behind. you can get your stuff there

Thanks bros.

Ya no time to go to SLS.

aiyah..where you stay...got any shops doing computer repairs..those shops will sell de mah..but to play safe..u bring ur adaptor along...i bought the wrong one the last time [:p]

↡ Advertisement