[URGENT] Rear Wiper For Kia Sportage

Afiyy

Neutral Newbie

Apologies if I were to post at the wrong section . But im helping on the behalf of my mum who urgently need a rear wiper rubber/silicon for Kia Sportage as now her car there no friction at all. I was wondering whether do Autobacs sell rear wiper for Kia Sportage?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Apologies if I were to post at the wrong section . But im helping on the behalf of my mum who urgently need a rear wiper rubber/silicon for Kia Sportage as now her car there no friction at all. I was wondering whether do Autobacs sell rear wiper for Kia Sportage?

just go to any car accessories shops or tyre shops...........tell them you want to change the wiper and they will change for you .................or if you want save a few dollars............go to giant or any hypermarket and buy from the auto department..........DIY is quite easy...........

your sportage rear wiper is 12"........... [:)] [:)] [:)]

Edited by Tianmo

Go 'Autobak', all models of wipers available ... -_-

Neutral Newbie

Call min ghee. They should have it in stock.

http://www.minghee.com/contact.asp

Neutral Newbie

the rear wiper is not a std clip type...

what i did .. i just change the rubber and use back the original holder... works well

↡ Advertisement