Piano Player At Age 6 .........

Picnic06-Biante15

Yahoo news : Unbelievable 6-Year-Old Piano Player

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/playlist/fa...-111237233.html

How do you even get this good at piano at such a young age? She definitely has a bright future ahead if she keeps it up!

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

can't remember what I am doing at 6 and she is playing piano without reading the script ... :blink:

↡ Advertisement

You never heard of Lang Lang ?

"At the age of five, he won first place at the Shenyang Piano Competition and performed his first public recital."

"Lang has given sold out recitals and concerts in many major cities and was the first Chinese pianist to be engaged by the Berlin Philharmonic, the Vienna Philharmonic and some top American orchestras. A Chicago Tribune music critic called him "the biggest, most exciting young keyboard talent I have encountered in many a year of attending piano recitals"

I've played Lang Lang's concert DVDs to my kids when they were still very small, one of them was quite inspired but not everyone has the same talents .. question of discovering and grooming them early .. but life of child prodigy also not easy. By adulthood, they would have achieve more than most adults did, and then what ?

small lang lang

big lang lang

Twincharged

I think some children learn music fast. I know of a 9 year old boy under my piano teacher who has a few diplomas in music already.

Turbocharged

Imo nowadays it is getting very difficult to make it big and famous in music.. one not only need to have the talent, but also the recognition and recommendations. Just do a search on YouTube and u can see that these are so many talented kids like 6 to 12 years only paying those sibeh cheem and tokong tokong music.