Clear decal/sticker/film behind the door handles

Frenzzsg

The decal/sticker/film behind my car door handles is now full of scratches... [:(]

I know it's for protective purpose but it really looks damn ugly...tried asking a few detailers to help me remove and both claimed that it's very very difficult... [sweatdrop]

Any bro have done something similar or any suggestion?

plan to reapply the a new protective sticker after the old one is removed...

↡ Advertisement

The decal/sticker/film behind my car door handles is now full of scratches... [:(]

I know it's for protective purpose but it really looks damn ugly...tried asking a few detailers to help me remove and both claimed that it's very very difficult... [sweatdrop]

Any bro have done something similar or any suggestion?

plan to reapply the a new protective sticker after the old one is removed...

Sis, go back to Installer..

Don't bother with films. I gave up on them. Suppose to protect the paint work against stone chips, scratches etc. After 1 week, it was replaced as there are some dirt trap within. I was there to saw the whole process of removal. Upon removal, can see some small tears from flying stones. Best thing, the part where it tore, the Paint came off too. The film is from US and its not cheap. It was a brand new car when the film was installed.

Can try ceramic pro. its a maintenance free paint protection. My car on it for 6-7 mths already and have not seen any new scratches on the back of the handles or any other parts of the surface.

Bro. Any warranty as in if there is chip of paint or blurness of paint work do they redo repray for u?

↡ Advertisement