Carwash

Civic

Neutral Newbie

WHERE IS THE BEST CAR WASH IN SINGAPORE OR JB

Edited by Admin
↡ Advertisement

Tell u what... TB... to prove your point.... MCF members will all sacrifice our cars to let u show your ability and how good a car wash your home is..... so let's arrange a day.... or maybe our meeting up day to line up for your car washing service? LOL!! [laugh][laugh][:p][:p][:)][:)]

Neutral Newbie

You may wish to try the 'Caltex' kiosk along Alexandra Road (twds Commonwealth Avenue) after Anchorpoint. $5/- manual car wash lasts about 10 mins. Not too bad.

For those staying in the East... can go to Caltex near Temasek Poly..... got th snow wash too $6... but i went there once..... normal wash.... when my car came out... and i stood out to see.... saw some scratches on my bonnet!! was very angry.... then they arrange the guy to meet me the next day... but the guy just deny all responsiblilities.... so i decided that i'll never go there again.

Yes!! our dear TB lor!! Free one with all sort of car paintwork protection.... somemore got pool, tennis court, sauna, etc for your usage while waiting for your car to be done..... isn't that better? [:p]

Snow wash?

When Nilkz got his G9 Corolla washed in JB for RM8, the washing crew did cover the car with lots of suds before rinsing off.... not sure if you can call it "snow wash".

The owner of that set up claimed that they use "autoglym" in washing the car... dunno whether go BS or not... RM8 wash and vacuum and somemore using Autoglym car shampoo?

Neutral Newbie

May be correct, some of the waxing manufacturers might give away their products to those car wash ctr for free-another way of 'promotion/advertising'. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

I usually wash my car in JB opposite the Metropolis hotel. It's the first tall building after you come in from custom towards holiday plaza. After you pass under the bridge or tunnel, filter left and turn left at the second left turn, on your left is the hotel, on the right is the car wash. It's called Metropolis Car Wash and Wax, Polish. Service includes wash with power jet, soap, clears soap suds with jet, dries with wiper, wipe dry and vacuum interior at the same time, clean up dash area with cloth, apply polish to tires. All for R$7. But dun really know waht products they really using lah. Though the boss claim to say they use Autoglym. They do use Super Resin Polish though. So far, I've got no problems with them.

Lester

Neutral Newbie

I have the same experience too when I went to Caltex car wash at Tampines (near Temasek Poly). It had snow wash .... and gosh I saw scratches on my boot and the roof of my car after wash. Problem is that I didn't notice these scratches until I drove to Ipoh (Msia) a few days later and wanted to wash the car myself. I even wanted to blame my sis's maid (who helped me to wash) but now I think it's the Caltex car wash that caused the scratches.

AVOID CAR WASH AT CALTEX TAMPINES !!

Neutral Newbie

Huh, scratches on car after hand wash? Maybe those guys who wash your car wears ring on their fingers? The benefit of hand wash versus automatic car wash is to have shwirl free wash... if you still have the scatch marks... I got nothing to say.

↡ Advertisement