Any good private driving instructor to recommend?

Maxxtotal

Hilo,

I'm looking for a good private driving instructor (West side route-Bk Batok) for a friend.

Anyone has good recommendations? let me know the per hr fees, thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Albert: 9023 0313

Stay in west. Ex-BBDC instructor. Price not sure. Its a friends instructor. Not bad one. Will tell u wad to take note during test.

I got my licence thru a private driving instructor based on BBDC. Below is his information...

Mr. Ng Chin Heng

Tel No: 91894336

Learn using Mitsubishi Lancer

SFV plate one. [sunny]

His first time passing rate quite high ah... 41.2% (higher than the school) [thumbsup]

And he don't have temper, never scold me before. Also, he is very sincere in teaching you the correct ways to drive. The best part is, his car is installed with some stickers to make sure you pass your parking during the test. lol~~

However now, after i get my licence, Ima still v scare of parking, coz i rely too much on those tricks he put on his car. [laugh][laugh]

Just pasted my class 3 in UBI with Mr. Eng (96187032). The instructor got a 40+% 1st passing rate. feasible on pick up location. very good one.

School very very ex leh. I think 2.5-3 times of private instructor and somemore i heard not very flexible in arranging schedule.

I passed mine from BBDC.

Schedule is arranged by urself one. Juz go online or the self help terminal to book lesson. If u need to cancel, have to be within 24hrs of the lesson start time.

If u that day very "eng", can go for lesson after lesson n so on from 7.30am-10pm. Juz make sure u can tahan!!! After each lesson, juz go to the self help terminal to book the next lesson. I fren completed all his lesson within a mth but have to wait for test date to take test lah, abt another mth wait. But he failed at 1st attempt. I took 3mths to complete n passed at 1st attempt. We joined BBDC together n took the 1st lesson together.

I also took my lessons at BBDC and passed my test in the 1st attempt. Find it very systematic and you will be going thru wat you will be doing on the test day itself during ur lessons... cancellation need to be done 48 hrs before start of ur lesson and can be done online... if less than 48 hrs u will need to sell ur slots and hope someone buy it before the start of the lesson if not you will still need to pay for it or attend the lessons urself..

I got my licence thru a private driving instructor based on BBDC. Below is his information...

Mr. Ng Chin Heng

Tel No: 91894336

Learn using Mitsubishi Lancer

SFV plate one. [sunny]

His first time passing rate quite high ah... 41.2% (higher than the school) [thumbsup]

And he don't have temper, never scold me before. Also, he is very sincere in teaching you the correct ways to drive. The best part is, his car is installed with some stickers to make sure you pass your parking during the test. lol~~

However now, after i get my licence, Ima still v scare of parking, coz i rely too much on those tricks he put on his car. [laugh][laugh]

oh yea, last time my instructor also have stickers in the car to help me park keke...

Yah.. Private candidates usually wait longer for the test dates usually 1-2 mths later than those from schools... from basic theory, final theory to the final practical test... if I remember correctly.

↡ Advertisement