Side Mirrors

Kazuo

Neutral Newbie

Anyone fit side view mirror from other car make before?

where you do the modification?

↡ Advertisement

Using this thread, but topic differs a little. ..

Does anyone know where I can purchase the small convex mirror located below the passenger wing mirror of toyota suvs such as previa, estima and harrier please? Trst drove the previa previously and after seeing and using the mirror, I found it very useful to see and gauge the distance of the front bumper to curbs etc. Previa, estima and harrier drivers will know what I mean.

Been looking for one for a long time.

post-126282-0-94160600-1443963390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aukang

Using this thread, but topic differs a little. ..

Does anyone know where I can purchase the small convex mirror located below the passenger wing mirror of toyota suvs such as previa, estima and harrier please? Trst drove the previa previously and after seeing and using the mirror, I found it very useful to see and gauge the distance of the front bumper to curbs etc. Previa, estima and harrier drivers will know what I mean.

Been looking for one for a long time.

This mirror is standard for Estima/Vanguard but not for Previa.

I bought it many yrs ago from He Xing Auto supply near Dunlop street

Not expensive

but find it not easy to install properly, screws, have to use additional double sided tape.

Yes, its useful. Can see assess L front tyre location and kerb.

• Praise 1

Thanks Alphard69. Can I check if you asked specifically using parts number or just general description?

Hi Aukang,

what I did was to turn up at the shop without appt, then described to one the staff there, who checked his PC to get the part number, and retrieve it from store on the spot. That day, happen to have stock and therefore bought it.

Bought some original emblem too eg AERAS, alphard....hehe.

Thanks. I called and asked. They don't have stock anymore. Scrap yards carry. ...but must buy the whole mirror assembly[bigcry]

I should have given to you when I sold my vellfire (as I checked SG carmart, my car was sold without this mirror anymore).

Alternatively, try KL sunway area

Or nearer in JB, Yong Heng Auto - if not mistaken, saw it there before

http://www.yonghengauto.com/index.php?ws=ourproducts&cat=Accessories&subcat=Toyota - Estima&lang=#openproducts

Thanks for the info bro. I will try and check out the jb shop... hope one of the brothers here scrapping their estima, vellfire or vanguard would sell me one. : )

↡ Advertisement