Thomson Caltex Servicing

Jemjem

Hi

Wana check with the bros here if anyone still go back to Thomson Caltex to change engine oil. Charge still $10?

jemjem

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

that is cheap !! dizzy.gif i tot mine at $15 already cheap liao !! tks for the heads up ! thumbsup.gif

where is it exactly ? thomson or upp thomson ?

Its at Caltex petrol station along Upper Thomson Road. There are 3 other petrol station side by side there.

I got tis lobang from MCF also. Long long time ago, I tink Gad had some neog with the guy and it was announced here. I've been going to him since beginning of last yr.

Change oil and filter S$10.

Change oil, filter and spark plug S$15.

He will help top up the various fluids and compress air blow the air filter. Very good service. [thumbsup]

Supersonic

smash.gif brudder, he put in so clear liao still dun understand ?

change engine oil + filter = $10. end of story.period.

pay $10 still want uncle to do Full servicing ? this is singapore leh, not Batam

Neutral Newbie

It mean you buy the parts like engine oil, oil filter and the mechanic charge you S$10/- for the labour only.U pay S$5 more and the mechanic change your spark plugs too.Full service,you have to call or check with the mechanic how much he charge for his labour only. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Wat u mean by full servicing??? I go there for normal 10K servicing only, change oil, filter and spark plugs. Topping up of fluids are not full servicing.

For major servicing, I go to Stamford Tyres Northlink branch. I know the mechanic there. Cos there have the proper equipment for the various fluids.

Its at Caltex petrol station along Upper Thomson Road. There are 3 other petrol station side by side there.

I got tis lobang from MCF also. Long long time ago, I tink Gad had some neog with the guy and it was announced here. I've been going to him since beginning of last yr.

Change oil and filter S$10.

Change oil, filter and spark plug S$15.

He will help top up the various fluids and compress air blow the air filter. Very good service. [thumbsup]

Must i tell them I member from MCF to have this $10 price?

Beri Beri GOOD price indeed.....

I dont know if need to tell or not. If he want higher price, tell him abt MCF and me lor.

I'm 1.9m tall driving a Toyota Axio, he sure remember me one. [laugh]

I dont know if need to tell or not. If he want higher price, tell him abt MCF and me lor.

I'm 1.9m tall driving a Toyota Axio, he sure remember me one.

Actually, more commonly I heard from other car forums that there are quite a few workshops that charge $10 for oil change but must buy their engine oil. Anyway, oil change is lagi cheaper in JB.

Regards,

No need to buy oil from tis service workshop. I always bring my own oil.

Yup, oil change in JB is only RM10. But for convenience, I prefer do it with tis workshop as I visit him frequently for my oil change. [thumbsup] Value for money. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

For S$10 labour charge is good enuf in S'pore. It will appeal to those who likes to buy their own engine oil and oil filter.....Let's support this guy at Caltex.

I buy my own NGK Max plugs and S$5 is fair labour.(...now that a plate of char-siew rice is already $3).

No one works for free right?

Thanks bro

But anyone change manual transmission fluid with them b4? Thinking of changing mine.

jemjem

Does he have lots have customers and is his service fast and efficient? I don't like to wait too long for oil change. Thanks.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement