Is it a good time to buy a landed property to stay now?

Milgram

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

My folks thinking about purchasing a landed (F/H) property now (to stay). It's about 980K. Land size 1300 sqft, built up about 1500 sqft. Is it wise for them to get it now? Is the price okay?

Thanks. [gossip]

Edited by Milgram
↡ Advertisement

Clutched

Ur qn is veri generic in nature, perhaps u might wan to add some details like location, condition, etc for the bros here to give better advice.

My folks thinking about purchasing a landed (F/H) property now (to stay). It's about 980K. Land size 1300 sqft, built up about 1500 sqft. Is it wise for them to get it now? Is the price okay?

Thanks.

Should be pretty small terrace house lah. Where is the location? Don't get those without a proper parking porch infront hor.

Regards,

(edited)
Near Lorong Ah Soo there bro. What do you think?

Along Paya Lebar road or Lorong Lew Lian, Ong Lye areas, tai keng?

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Turbocharged

You know I'm a location-whore so Lorong Ah Soo landed selling 980 damn expensive to me deh

1st Gear
(edited)

eh.. land size of 1300sq ft is extremely small...even a condo is bigger than that.

and for that price.. per sq ft doesn't really work out. what's the condition? new or old? renovation needed?

if you ask me, just the location and price already don't work out. and given the small size, I assume if you can squeeze a car in, you would have problem opening the door.

at a built up of 1500, I guess it's double storey with at most 3 rooms. if you have 4 room, then the room shd be very small.

P.S. a lot of guess work in my post coz you didn't supply much information.

Edited by Sony

(edited)

Then price is around there but not many units there. Anyway, I would not pay more than 900K depending on condition and the size is small. Got SCV cable? The roof condition ok? Manhole inside house or outside house? how many stories? near Paya Lebar Methodist Gal school? Try not to get those facing main road. Corner Terrace is the best option.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Turbocharged

Try counter offer the owner $350 bro. See how his jaw drop becos thats the most you're willing to pay [cool]emotlol_2.gif

1st Gear
Near Lorong Ah Soo there. It's inter terr. Just renovated.

look for a run down unit that is cheaper and renovate it yourselves better..

Location deh? 1,500sf for landed is quite small actually

Wah..landed leh...still comprain small!...seems like your demand mirrors that of a Silly woman like that leh! [sly] ...

Buy a 'rock' for her finger , she comprain small!

Drive the car before you marry her, she didn't comprain but about to become your wifey, she start to comprain car too small!

Buy a property leh.....then the nightmare starts! [sly][laugh][laugh]

price not fantastic leh .... estm $750psf

will make exception if the location is fantastic

lor ah su is not exactly fantastic

Turbocharged

NB I wanna buy GCB mah.. thats why small... But problem is $$$ not enuff to buy GCB [:/]

↡ Advertisement