Lost World of Tambun

Hamburger

as topic, did a search n found few bros went there b4. So in summary, izit worth e effort to go all e way there to Ipoh? Hope those went b4 can advice....school holiday u noe [;)]

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement

Been there, still refer our Local ones..

Their spa pool so milky & dirty..

The positive thing is the land games which can consider trying & different experience from Spore.

U can try if never been there b4.

Cos u travel such an long dist, a little waste not to pay it an visit.

Yr kids might enjoy it.

will really consider going there.... [nod]. but one prob, although e website does sketch a map going there, tibo n garmin doesn't show it as it may be still new [sweatdrop] . Scare get lost there [blush]

Just look at the coordinate system in your GPS (i.e. look at any saved location's coordinates). Then arrange the numbers to suit it lor.....

as topic, did a search n found few bros went there b4. So in summary, izit worth e effort to go all e way there to Ipoh? Hope those went b4 can advice....school holiday u noe [;)]

I actually passed by it and didn't go for it the last trip to Ipoh. There is a hotel that is next to it (within walking distance).

I like to browse virtual tourist website on Malaysia attractions. This was recommended by genie47.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/...poh-BR-1.html#3

://http://www.virtualtourist.com/trave...h-BR-1.html#3

Good luck [thumbsup].

Regards,

Think you might have keyed in wrongly. Pay attention to the spaces and where the "N" or "E" is placed first of after the numbers.

If your GPS cannot even put in coordinates to go to.... then can throw away liao..... [:|]

will really consider going there.... [nod]. but one prob, although e website does sketch a map going there, tibo n garmin doesn't show it as it may be still new [sweatdrop] . Scare get lost there [blush]

Ipoh has other things to offer like castles, caves, temples and best of all the out-of-this-world Ipoh kway tiao.

Between Lost World of Tambun and Sunway Lagoon, the latter's much better, imo. Sunway Lagoons bigger, with more and better rides, and ultimately just more fun. But Lost World is ok if you are not into the comparison business, and setting your expectation too high.

Supercharged

Hi all, need some advise:

Would I be able to cover the whole dry/wet attactions (in the daytime) in Lost World + hot spa (at night) in one full day? Or split to 2 days better ?

Would I be able to cover the whole dry/wet attactions (in the daytime) in Lost World + hot spa (at night) in one full day? Or split to 2 days better ?

How urgent you need the info? If not urgent I can go there check for you in few mouths' time. Will you sponsor my fact finding trip partially? I won't charge time spent.

Yes you can.

Lost world s not very big....

↡ Advertisement