Watch all County TV channel online (IPTV)

Stingerquek

Yesterday went to my friend's house for majong session and saw his wife watching "live" Hongkong TVB drama online by using a "IPTV" thumbdrive.She say that she get that from SLQ 2nd floor and it can allow her to acess to all country TV live online (including all cable channel eg Star sports,ESPN,HBO,discoverly channel,Fox news.....etc) It can view up to more than 1000+ channel around the world! and the best part is there ia no monthly fee need to pay!!!She claim that she bought that thumbdrive at $198 only and to me that is good money spend if what she said above is real.But before I put the money in that stuff,would like to ask all bros here what do you gays think?Will this thing get me into trouble with Max-online,MIO or MDA?I do a search in the web and this is what I got regarding this "IPTV".IPTV

Sorry,post at wrong place liao [sweatdrop] Can admin help me to move this topic to Lite and easy please?

Edited by Stingerquek
↡ Advertisement

Yesterday went to my friend's house for majong session and saw his wife watching "live" Hongkong TVB drama online by using a "IPTV" thumbdrive.She say that she get that from SLQ 2nd floor and it can allow her to acess to all country TV live online (including all cable channel eg Star sports,ESPN,HBO,discoverly channel,Fox news.....etc) It can view up to more than 1000+ channel around the world! and the best part is there ia no monthly fee need to pay!!!She claim that she bought that thumbdrive at $198 only and to me that is good money spend if what she said above is real.But before I put the money in that stuff,would like to ask all bros here what do you gays think?Will this thing get me into trouble with Max-online,MIO or MDA?I do a search in the web and this is what I got regarding this "IPTV".IPTV

Sorry,post at wrong place liao [sweatdrop] Can admin help me to move this topic to Lite and easy please?

Its out already? Tot its still under evaluation, all I know is Singapore will have the IPTV service soon, whereas in Japan they already has the IPTV with ethernet port behind the TV itself.

Confirm+chop liao [flowerface] !!!Just call to find out again with my friend.He and wife had been using that stuff for 2 weeks liao.The only set back is you can't use it with wireless broadband during peak hour cos speed is too low to support.Other than that they had been watching TVB,HBO Globr Trekker TV (U.K).....etc like nobody bussiness.Will make my visit to SLQ later to get myself 1. [thumbsup]

serius or not..so gd? juz a thumbdrive?

later u buy & test leh..if really effective, maybe can post where you buy..

then can cancel my starhub subscription liao..juz connect laptop to tv... : )

actually its just a dongle. alot of computer software can do that, no need that dongle.

You have better and cheaper way to do that???Can tell me where to get the software you are refering or not???Thanks in advance.

if this work just like those p2p streaming programs...

then maybe u can try those *ahem* software available for download....

but here.. sometimes resolution is a problem... especially if you want to display it onto your big lcd in the living room.

wah.... like that make sinktel and starfuk lose money... if i am the CEO, confirm will think of way to block this since its riding on my network and taking up bandwidth and make me lose money on cable TV

But hack care ah... just use first

Sounds like it's streaming from Internet.

Internet streaming movie has no quality of service.

It depends on the traffic, so your movie may jerk and freeze.

If you enjoy watching this, then go ahead.

Singtel and Starhub stream movies through IP but they are controlled from their network.

If their movie should freeze, a complain usually will solve the issue.

For Internet streaming, you have no resolution.

↡ Advertisement