Property in Malaysia Nusajaya

Lab4games

hi guys,

what is the outlook on the property market in Nusajaya?

the malaysian government is pushing for the iskandar project there and my friends are talking about http://horizonhills.com.my/

the entire area around Bukit Indah is quite sparse when i went there. i don't see how property prices will appreciate.

am i right?

↡ Advertisement

Properties in Malaysia other than KL city center hardly appreciate...

With the same amount of money, you might get a nice big 3-storey landed for the price of a 4-room HDB flat...

It is value-for-money if it's your own staying... As long as safety is not compromised...

buy to stay, not invest...

Anyway prices are really good.... Stay there relax relax.....

Every country has some black sheeps. Just that sinapore has lesser than MY, thus the preception MY not as safe as SG

Neutral Newbie

Malaysia!

Attractive prices!

Meaning bigger house!

But for the cost of??!?!?

Your life at stake every single day of muggers who carry a knife that can end your life in a second

A corrupted government.

Dirty air and atmosphere!!

Welcome to Malaysia!

and the ever changing government policies. who knows they may just come out with a law to say foreigners cannot own private property and u are forced to sell to a local at cut throat price.

Neutral Newbie

Leisure farm bro.... But very ex......

Safety wise, to me US, Aust, New Zealand all has the same problem as MY...just that MY is closer to SG and thats y plp are scrutinizing MY more...

I agree with some that it is to buy and stay and not invest.

If most of it's major plan materialized, Nusajaya will be an interesting place. The MY's gov have big plan for the area eg, Foreign University hub, Legoland, CBD, etc.... The Johor gov have already moved most of their major departments there and heard the entire area will be monitored via CCTVs (a model for M'sia).

Neutral Newbie

yeah I viewed East Ledang some time back. Seriously beautiful place and costs as much as a 4 room flat. IMO get the semi D at about RM1.2mil. Supernice with 6 BR all with attached bath.

If most of it's major plan materialized, Nusajaya will be an interesting place. The MY's gov have big plan for the area eg, Foreign University hub, Legoland, CBD, etc.... The Johor gov have already moved most of their major departments there and heard the entire area will be monitored via CCTVs (a model for M'sia).

but who knows if their major plan will materialize or not. right now it looks like a dead place to me.

for vacation house ok. a chance for singaporeans to stay in landed property...

East Ledang.

saw on the net that there is a service to bring people to view the place.

anyone know if it is still on? who to contact?

thanks

Neutral Newbie

yeah I viewed East Ledang some time back. Seriously beautiful place and costs as much as a 4 room flat. IMO get the semi D at about RM1.2mil. Supernice with 6 BR all with attached bath.

Didnt know East Ledang so new sg.....is it at leisure farm?

Neutral Newbie

Guys

We have a new launch in East Ledang, Nusajaya City. Definitely a good buy for a FREEHOLD condo. Please call me 94558122 to know more. We provide door-step pick-up for the private viewing, no obligation.

Guys

We have a new launch in East Ledang, Nusajaya City. Definitely a good buy for a FREEHOLD condo. Please call me 94558122 to know more. We provide door-step pick-up for the private viewing, no obligation.

safe or not?

Neutral Newbie

Guys

How abt Eco Gardens???

Which is the cheapest semi-Ds in Nusajaya or Iskandar area?

big if (pun intended).

i actually like the country, but i don't dare expect anything from them other than what i can see on the surface.

not only may the property not appreciate. also gotta budget for security measures and maintenance of landed property. arguably, the latter applies just as much to a home in SG as well.

i think it's a good place to retire but not to stay unless one has established career or biz in malaysia already. and definitely need to drive too.. i wouldn't trust their taxi/public tpt service.

↡ Advertisement