Bluetooth Handsfree car kit

Gbsm

Neutral Newbie

can anyone suggest any website to see various models in market.?
Pls feedback if anyone using it. thks

↡ Advertisement

I got one from this guy wowgadgetshop for my 60yo father.

As you can see there are 2 types. One is a bluetooth speaker phone, the other is the one with an additional ear piece for more privacy when making a call. I got the $75 one for my dad cos got big buttons, display and big speaker.

I spent another $20 at an audio shop to have it hard wired to his car. So that he dun have to fiddle with the on/off switch but have to press & hold the device's call button to "wake up" the device whenever he steps into his car. It has an auto off function. Quite user friendly and nothing in the market have a sub $100 price tag.

Edited by Watwheels

I got one from this guy wowgadgetshop for my 60yo father.

As you can see there are 2 types. One is a bluetooth speaker phone, the other is the one with an additional ear piece for more privacy when making a call. I got the $75 one for my dad cos got big buttons, display and big speaker.

I spent another $20 at an audio shop to have it hard wired to his car. So that he dun have to fiddle with the on/off switch but have to press & hold the device's call button to "wake up" the device whenever he steps into his car. It has an auto off function. Quite user friendly and nothing in the market have a sub $100 price tag.

The BT w/earpiece at $108 I think is a fair price but at today's market there would still be bargainable level. The only downside see is 1)running on battery eventhough you have 168hrs standby. Do you switch it off when not in use? Is there any option to run on the in-car dc 12v? How is earpiece being recharged?

Neutral Newbie

yah, this is the one i bought from brilliantgadget . with solar charging, i did not charge it at all so far. btw, my car usually parked in HDB multi storey car park , and office basement car park. so it should charge only on my way between home and office, that is around half hour per way.

there are 2 models available, Sunday with solar, and SundayPro with solar and TTS for caller name announcement.

dear forumer,

saw some posts regarding our product... we are singapore authorized distributor BrilliantGadget, and mainly in wholesale business. please do not buy from unverified source. our product sell through our retail customers, like car work shops, mobile shops, or bundle sale, and they will come with full set of accessories and warrant, invoice.

if forumer want to buy directly from us, we will handle as sample purchase.

thanks for support,

www.brilliantgadget.com

Neutral Newbie

I am using Kenwood HU and I purchased an integrated bluetooth kit from ebay cost about $300. It works well for me :D

dear forumer,

saw some posts regarding our product... we are singapore authorized distributor BrilliantGadget, and mainly in wholesale business. please do not buy from unverified source. our product sell through our retail customers, like car work shops, mobile shops, or bundle sale, and they will come with full set of accessories and warrant, invoice.

if forumer want to buy directly from us, we will handle as sample purchase.

thanks for support,

www.brilliantgadget.com

if buy from you, wouldn't it be even more expensive? buying from other sources allow foumers to bypass the middleman markup, thereby securing a better and lower price.

Neutral Newbie

how does the solar charger work exactly? i am curious on how this avantalk can claim no charging required.

Wind screen holder using 2 suck cups came along in box. So I stick the holder at wind screen right-top corner. It would not block driver's view, and make sure the driver close to microphone as well.

The installation took me less than 1 minute.

When under sun light, can see the charging LED turns on automatically no matter I turn the speakerphone or no. So far I did not manual charging yet.

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] My solar bluetooth speakerphone from BrilliantGadget works till now without charge manually. Amazing, right? Already use for almost 3 weeks liao!

The only manual thing to do is to turn it on when sit in car. The solar bluetooth speakerphone turn it off automatically when I lock door. And solar charging is any time auto turned on when there is sufficient sun light.

Really simple to use, and worth to recommend to all.

dear all,

~~~~~ Notice from www.BrilliantGadget.com ~~~~~~

Sunday & SundayPro are covered by local 1 year warranty.

Please make sure to request and keep a copy of official receipt or invoice with purchase date, wherever you buy our solar Bluetooth speakerphone products from mobile shops, work shops, or directly from BrilliantGadget.

Thanks,

www.brilliantgadget.com