Caught Driving into Bus lanes?

Dezouk

me lor. kanna along ave 6. knowing the traffic is heavy in the morning and i need to turn into ave 9, i keep left in the bus lane after lentor and kanna snapped. trying to appeal now but dunno the status yet

GUYS help, will i tio summon cos just now i was in bus lane in ppl park complex, those yellow and red line. After come out from ppl park complex carpark, i keep left but i forgot the dotted line end, then i managed to filter 20m after the red yellow bus lane.

Here is the prob, i saw a police car 2 car behind me, will i tio summon? Thanks

GUYS help, will i tio summon cos just now i was in bus lane in ppl park complex, those yellow and red line. After come out from ppl park complex carpark, i keep left but i forgot the dotted line end, then i managed to filter 20m after the red yellow bus lane.

May be not.. Firstly, this is not police job and I dun think they bother. Second, the police car should be summon also if you get one. :D

this one normal police car boh chap.............job of LTA............now also don't know outsource to who liao............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Not police job. Dun scare.

May be not.. Firstly, this is not police job and I dun think they bother. Second, the police car should be summon also if you get one. :D

Oh ok heng ah, very scary le... Just now went home thru cte, goes thru erp gantry, suddenly long beep sound with red light in erp iu unit even loaded with cashcard inside got money, i was like why i so suay today??

this one normal police car boh chap.............job of LTA............now also don't know outsource to who liao............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Heard some bus equipped with cam so can catch who on the bus lane lol

police go there catch dragon lady, won't bother you lah [laugh] [laugh]

catch dragon lady is AV job..........police also boh chap........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Oh ok heng ah, very scary le... Just now went home thru cte, goes thru erp gantry, suddenly long beep sound with red light in erp iu unit even loaded with cashcard inside got money, i was like why i so suay today??

tio orh kong $10 plus whatever amount................wait for letter............go pay at axs machine......... [:p] [:p] [:p]

Heard some bus equipped with cam so can catch who on the bus lane lol

yes you are right.................but you no say got bus behind you mah..............you said mata chia............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

tio orh kong $10 plus whatever amount................wait for letter............go pay at axs machine......... [:p] [:p] [:p]

Only $10 Lah. pay by AXS early I think got $2 discount.

I just got it 2mth ago -_-

Edited by Tohto

But i dunno why bloody hell, first gantry red light beep, 2nd gantry normal, i was like.... Its $1 erp

20m only, I think even if the guy shoot video also you won't kenna la.

But i dunno why bloody hell, first gantry red light beep, 2nd gantry normal, i was like.... Its $1 erp

appeal, say it's faulty IU, they will ask u to go down to Vicom to check/verify, then u get a letter, with this u only need to pay what u din pay when u passed the gantry

↡ Advertisement