Cheap exhaust muffler in JB?

Ken4555

hi bro,

anyone knows where in JB can get cheap mufflers? not full exhaust, not extractor... just the end muffler...

i saw in Cheras.. KL... got many branded replicas... quite cheap considering in Ringgit...

thanks...

↡ Advertisement

hi bro,

anyone knows where in JB can get cheap mufflers? not full exhaust, not extractor... just the end muffler...

i saw in Cheras.. KL... got many branded replicas... quite cheap considering in Ringgit...

thanks...

no offend, bro..~

but I thought you get turn off when someone using replica stuffs....~ =P

hi bro,

thanks...

hi bro. i have a authentic HKS muffler + midpipe. for sale at 400 .muffler tip is 5" .rest of the pipings is close to 3.5" diameter.

u can choose not to use any part except for the muffler .

pm me if interested.

no offend, bro..~

but I thought you get turn off when someone using replica stuffs....~ =P

^_^ not offended...

i guess certain mechanical parts not safe to use fake OR replica....

but muffler.... since illegal liao, so long get right diameter and good packing... sound great ok liao mah... [:p]

but i got say i get turned off meh? i know i get turned off by sti and evo wannabes... ^_^

Looking for cheap mufflers? Go ebay. Tons of them there.

if 2nd hand muffler and got too much carbon, sound will not be nice... even if change to packing, still different... but thanks... ^_^

hi bro. i have a authentic HKS muffler + midpipe. for sale at 400 .muffler tip is 5" .rest of the pipings is close to 3.5" diameter.

u can choose not to use any part except for the muffler .

pm me if interested.

thanks but no thanks... gd luck in selling ur HKS... ^_^

There is one shop in front of Holiday plaza there, the price is ok and workmanship better than our local FK... There is another one but I am not sure where that area is called. Its somewhere near the 1st toll that goes up to the NSH near carrefour.

thanks bro...

passed by holiday plaza before... remember car wash and body kit shop on the left when going back... you mean the exhaust plc directly opp holiday plaza?

Yes , its opposite there, 3 shops in a row. The most inner one sells all the accessories, one is servicing and the one in the middle is the exhaust shop. They manage to do something that our local shop deem its impossible to be done.

Forgotten to add the price for what I did previously. A 4-2-1 manifold, a bullet and operated exhaust for 800rm. Think it was a fair price for it. Moreover they tested until everything is ok than hand the car over to me. I was there the whole day to monitor their progress though..

Forgotten to add the price for what I did previously. A 4-2-1 manifold, a bullet and operated exhaust for 800rm. Think it was a fair price for it. Moreover they tested until everything is ok than hand the car over to me. I was there the whole day to monitor their progress though..

Yeah, that's quite a good shop for exhaust work. In my previous ride, got my 4-2-1 extractor done there at only RM300! Worked like a charm too [thumbsup]

thats a good deal... though i feel aftermarket manifolds come with risk... abit wrong size n bend too much little wait power drop... but if tested and you feel its good... then wondeful... ^_^

i will drop by the next time i go in JB... bro you know the operating hours? and do you mean opp KFC? cause i do remember a mini hotel opp... so is the shop nearer to the cinemas or nearer to hotel muturi or smthing...

thanks

Not to mention both the boss and the worker was very friendly and explain to me what they are doing while doing it. I think its because he was bored at that time when he was doing my car.

thats a good deal... though i feel aftermarket manifolds come with risk... abit wrong size n bend too much little wait power drop... but if tested and you feel its good... then wondeful... ^_^

i will drop by the next time i go in JB... bro you know the operating hours? and do you mean opp KFC? cause i do remember a mini hotel opp... so is the shop nearer to the cinemas or nearer to hotel muturi or smthing...

thanks

Actually, I am not worried about cheap aftermarket manifolds. Many of them are actually very well built. Mandrel bend, tig welded etc. They are exact copies of those premium branded manifolds.

Just check out ebay, tons of them around and great prices.

But there is one problem with those ebay manifolds. Some of them tend to crack after sometime. The welded areas are not very strong. If you reinforce it then it should be ok.

Actually, I am not worried about cheap aftermarket manifolds. Many of them are actually very well built. Mandrel bend, tig welded etc. They are exact copies of those premium branded manifolds.

Just check out ebay, tons of them around and great prices.

But there is one problem with those ebay manifolds. Some of them tend to crack after sometime. The welded areas are not very strong. If you reinforce it then it should be ok.

bro u seem knowledgeable... ask u ah... ceramic coating for the manifolds... looks cool... is it realy any good? :mellow:

↡ Advertisement