Tell Tale Signs Before Disaster Struck

Picnic06-Biante15

Do you believe that most Animals have a very special sensibilities to feel an eminent danger before it struck. [sly]

It happen few days ago when a Killer Whale killed its trainer in USA after been together with the trainer for so many years. Was telling my wf that it either an earthquake or volcano erupting soon in US.

True enough an earthquake struck not in US but in Chile. Some ppl would claimed that it was coincidenced but I am convince that animals have a special sense of danger that we human do not have.

Example is the Sichuan earthquake. The pandas were restless and animals were found leaving the forested area before the quake struck. If we are more observant enough, we can also sense it with our closest animal, Dog.

It happen to me as our family dog which was very active suddenly turns quite for 2 days, refusing to eat and only hide under the sofa. On the second day, received a call from hospital that my father was in DIL and thereafter, passed away. The dog kept vigil beside the coffin throughout the wake.

Every since that incident, I am more aware of unusual animal behaviour........ [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

its a bit far-fetched to link a killer whale to an earthquake in chile. lol

maybe the whake was born in the coaster of chile? and he sense the danger from his family members out there?

Hachiko was a good movie to illustrate this. But of course the Richard Gere version is not detailed enough. The original japanese 1987 Hachiko movie is more touching and detailed.

the killer whale named tilly.

last year i went to sea world velly cute!

hope nothing bad happens to him.

the victim's sister also say that her sister (the trainer) would not want anything to be done to the whale..

whales are meant to be set free in the ocean and not kept in captivity~

accidents are inevitable when dealing with animals.

Definitely....even the walruses on the wharves of the bay disappeared a few days b4 that

Can we account for the same for the large number of fishes that died and swept to the shores prior to the occurrence of the great 2004 Tsunami on 26th December that year?

Last night, two of my neighbours dog ripped each other to pieces after a freak lightning bolt strike a nearby tree.

Does this mean anything?

Singapore will go to the dogs after the lightning went away?

• Praise 1

yea i think the fishes washed to shore before the tsunami because they commit suicide.

or something to do with the sudden rise of water pressure.

just like how mother dolphins commit suicide when they find their babies dead.

Neutral Newbie

Do you believe that most Animals have a very special sensibilities to feel an eminent danger before it struck. [sly]

It happen few days ago when a Killer Whale killed its trainer in USA after been together with the trainer for so many years. Was telling my wf that it either an earthquake or volcano erupting soon in US.

True enough an earthquake struck not in US but in Chile. Some ppl would claimed that it was coincidenced but I am convince that animals have a special sense of danger that we human do not have.

Example is the Sichuan earthquake. The pandas were restless and animals were found leaving the forested area before the quake struck. If we are more observant enough, we can also sense it with our closest animal, Dog.

It happen to me as our family dog which was very active suddenly turns quite for 2 days, refusing to eat and only hide under the sofa. On the second day, received a call from hospital that my father was in DIL and thereafter, passed away. The dog kept vigil beside the coffin throughout the wake.

Every since that incident, I am more aware of unusual animal behaviour........ [sweatdrop]

Not that I want to laugh at your ignorance. But if anything happens before something you can always point the finger at anything you wish.

For example before the earthquake a pimple grew at my left buttock cheek. That is a sign.

Neutral Newbie

Not that I want to laugh at your ignorance. But if anything happens before something you can always point the finger at anything you wish.

For example before the earthquake a pimple grew at my left buttock cheek. That is a sign.

Neutral Newbie

A pimple on your buttock is a sign saying you are too heaty, drink more water.

(edited)

Not that I want to laugh at your triple post. anw. this isnt ignorance. ants will behave wierdly when rain is coming. somehow there is always a connection between animal and mother nature.

Edited by Thugstercena

Turbocharged

i think there are quite alot of documented cases where animals behave strangely before natural disasters struck..this is not the only one..