Celebrities & The Cars They Drive

Agnoxis

Just now, I was in a very crowded carpark when this kayu driver cut queue in his blue Suzuki Swift. I had no choice but to proceed ahead and miss the chance to wait as he blocked up the entire lane and nobody could pass through unless either of us moved forward. I turned back to wave SMLJ to him, and saw a Mediacorp actor in the car. KNN, sibeh anti-social behaviour by a so-called celebrity.

Anyone here seen local celebrities in their cars? Just wondering what most of them drive...

I've seen Ah Nan in his Honda Odyssey before. Behind a lot of shiny barang (must be preparing for getai hur)...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

ive seen pierre png in his land rover, andrea de cruz in her C class, michelle chong in her fairlady, jaime teo in her Z4, michelle chia in her beige mini and terence cao in his bmw 5 series.

Edited by Retrochink
  • Praise 1

Just now, I was in a very crowded carpark when this kayu driver cut queue in his blue Suzuki Swift. I had no choice but to proceed ahead and miss the chance to wait as he blocked up the entire lane and nobody could pass through unless either of us moved forward. I turned back to wave SMLJ to him, and saw a Mediacorp actor in the car. KNN, sibeh anti-social behaviour by a so-called celebrity.

Anyone here seen local celebrities in their cars? Just wondering what most of them drive...

I've seen Ah Nan in his Honda Odyssey before. Behind a lot of shiny barang (must be preparing for getai hur)...

Fandi Ahmad in his W202 C-class some 14 years ago counted or not?

I've seen Moses Lim driving Merc S-Class. But this was like 6 years ago, so maybe he change car liao.

Moses Lim is a hardcore mercedes fan. Change also change mercedes.

My cousin saw Guo Shu Sian drives s2000.

Seen Chen Han Wei in Beetle before too.

I know Rowan Atkinson, aka Mr Bean, is a collector of fine automobile (not surprise as he is British after all), which include the Mclaren F1 where he drives quite often (by supercar standard often lah).

Moses Lim is a hardcore mercedes fan. Change also change mercedes.

Cannot say like that lah, I am a hardcore Ferrari fan, but you don't see me drives a Ferrari, or changing to one soon. [:p]

ANyway, the new Merc C class & E class very the nice. Especially the e-class coupe, look & class. [thumbsup]

2010-mercedes-e-class-coupe-1-450x337.jpg

Anway, what I like about Merc is that their styling always able to stand the test of time, mush better than alot of brand.

I guess thats one thing European designer are better than Japanese car makers, with the latter seems to feel aged in just a few years after launch, & thats coming from someone who owned 2 Japanese cars ( & future Ferrari owner).

I've seen Moses Lim driving Merc S-Class. But this was like 6 years ago, so maybe he change car liao.

he is drivng a camry now

he is drivng a camry now

Wow, thats a big downgrade (no disrespect to camry owners). By the way, whats Moses doing these days?

Wow, thats a big downgrade (no disrespect to camry owners). By the way, whats Moses doing these days?

If Ah Pui is driving it, I think its time for me to sell mine (no disrespect to Moses Lim fans).

conducting food tours and doing food reviews. rest and realx type of job. its now own time own target fot him. since he part company wth jack neo, life is no longer as hetic and stressful. can live longer without all the stress and pressure from jack

I overheard some kopi-tiam talk that he lost quite a lot of weight sometime back... Hence maybe that's why he don't need such a big car now...

conducting food tours and doing food reviews. rest and realx type of job. its now own time own target fot him. since he part company wth jack neo, life is no longer as hetic and stressful. can live longer without all the stress and pressure from jack

I see, so can I say he maybe earning less, hence, better to have a cheaper car to mantain?

Anyway, I think in the end, health & doing work you enjoy without being too hectic, is better than having alot of money but stressful life.

Maybe that's why I am still doing what I do now. Own time own target, TCSS, but no chance of getting Ferrari, haha. :D

↡ Advertisement