Laser circumcision

Hamburger

aiyo..why want to cut off that skin? So lazy to wash with the piece of skin meh? haha

remove then make popiah [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

aiyo..why want to cut off that skin? So lazy to wash with the piece of skin meh? haha

err, speaking from experience of someone who had that piece of skin for 25 years and then removed it thereafter, I would say go for it. It's totally different sensation, and also for hygiene purpose.

I was given the option of laser cut but didn't go for it then due to the price involved. Based of the consultation given to me, laser cut will yield better "looking" result than conventional "cut and stitch", speedier recovery period, and less pain.

i'm interested in doing that too......

What would be the cost involved and the recovery period?

Thanks in advance..... :D

i'm interested in doing that too......

What would be the cost involved and the recovery period?

Thanks in advance..... :D

adding on to tat.......don noe can claim insurance n medisave or not :wub:

Haha bro just curious la.

I believe every guy now and then will have the thought of cutting at the back of their minds, just no guts/time to do it.

There is also no push factor as ur life will be the same with the extra popiah skin or without it.

Correct me if im wrong but there is no downside to cutting but only upsides?

This is cosmetic.

I suggest vasectomy. Bang raw with no fear.

more like letting e head out for a breather rather than cosmetic [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Haha seriously will it affect the sensation during intercourse?

And pls let me know the $$ involved and recovery period.

Cannot quite remember the exact amount but i recalled that laser cut would cost double than the cut and stitch.

I dunno what's the hoo-haa about the "cut" - I went for the cut and stitch, the surgery took less than 15 mins to get it over with, I was up and running thereafter and played my weekly badminton game the next day (I am not joking!!).

The only inconvenient was taking bathe but that can be easily resolved by the reliable Durex and a roll of water-resistant tape (got to blow the durex first to expand the rubber or else it will tangle with the dressing when you removed it).

All in all it took approx 2 weeks to be action-ready, but it may vary depending on the age and dietary habit. One week for the wound to heal and dry up and thus the hassle of changing dressing, another week for the skin to completely recover before it can sustain the piston action.

I suggest instead of listening to hear say on a forum, best you consult your GP for professional advice. There is nothing to be embarassed, in fact it should be encouraged for hygiene purposes.

If you are asking from another angle - I would say the post sensation is anytime more enjoyable than the pre, that's the same comment from the "receivers" who had experienced my "pre" and "post". [:p]

This is cosmetic.

I suggest vasectomy. Bang raw with no fear.

IMO its like losing one's manhood... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement