Anyone Know more about TRA slimming Method (MLM suspected) ?

Best_ctzn

Recently my wife was approached closed door on the above slimming method. Touting using all natural ingredients, no-hunger, no-subsequent weight gain, blah blah blah, even its promotional brochure showed our MM Goh and Health minister and another VIP I forgot, that 'suggested' them to be among its clients. It is basically eating some supplements over 3 months to balance all the smoky technical jargons, and your body will be set good for life. The catch: S$2288!

It claimed to have 10 years presence here though I have never ever heard about it before. What I do not like is that a preliminary check was executed with a OSIM weighing machine, then you will be bombarded you you are this age but your body is 10+ years older, and your body got so much fat above norm that it can be rid of by exercising, very much using scare tactic. And if you bring up cost, the response would be that isn't your health worth more than the this money blah blah blah? Like I am sinning by not buying this product, worse still, not getting for your loved ones. Very much playing on guilt conscience!

Anyone has any experience on this?

↡ Advertisement

Recently my wife was approached closed door on the above slimming method. Touting using all natural ingredients, no-hunger, no-subsequent weight gain, blah blah blah, even its promotional brochure showed our MM Goh and Health minister and another VIP I forgot, that 'suggested' them to be among its clients. It is basically eating some supplements over 3 months to balance all the smoky technical jargons, and your body will be set good for life. The catch: S$2288!

It claimed to have 10 years presence here though I have never ever heard about it before. What I do not like is that a preliminary check was executed with a OSIM weighing machine, then you will be bombarded you you are this age but your body is 10+ years older, and your body got so much fat above norm that it can be rid of by exercising, very much using scare tactic. And if you bring up cost, the response would be that isn't your health worth more than the this money blah blah blah? Like I am sinning by not buying this product, worse still, not getting for your loved ones. Very much playing on guilt conscience!

If it was that good and that legit ...

why the need to be so secretive?

Truth: this MLM is praying either on your fear or your greed ...

From the skeptical tone of your post, you also know it is BS. Why not forward that brochure with MM Goh's "endorsement" to Health Sciences Authority?

Edited by Cootie-Monster

From the same MLM for NuSkin and Lifepak. Office ar park mall.

I personally tried the TRA for 2 course. Does have some effect but damn troublesome having to drink the milkshake and the pills before meals etc. Gave up. Nothing beats regular exercise.

My wife and I are on the Lifepak as a form of multivitamins and kid on G3.

(not endorsing or promoting them)

You know those legit slimming center?

Many of my relatives young and old all quietly go for the various treatments.

This kind of things girls like to do it on the sly. They dont like to tell everyone they go to so n so sliming center. Last time I always wonders how these centers survive and yet keep opening outlets everywhere. Same as those 101 hair growth center, people go there quietly without announcing to everyone.

Even if its MLM, there is a captive market as girls like to keep it a secret when they want to spent money to slim down. So the selling method is nothing to be suspicious of to those who are really interested.

Actually hor...the $2000++....can go and buy cans of tuna, eggs, chicken breast, other high protein food. Just eat for one month...sure can slim down naturally!

Hi Best Ctz,

Think for sliming down - the cheapest and tested method is watch what we eat and do a bit of exercise. I have cut down on my sugar and carbo intake and with reqular exercise (abt 10mins HIIT 3X a week) and have lost several kg in 6 months.

There is a thread in the EZ section called Exercising without a gym . It's a long thread but it's worth reading.

Use the money for holiday instead =)

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I've about 1 month supply of TRA available for sale. Kindly let me know if interested to buy.

TRA Trimshake (Vanilla Flavoured) - 1 month supply - 3 boxes.

LifePak® - 1 box (contains 60 packs).

ageLOC Dermatic Effects - Slimming Cream

TRA complex -2 boxes
Diene o lean - 2 bottles
Duolean - 2 bottles

TRA does work and works pretty well. However, requires strong discipline to keep up with the whole regime which not everyone is able to do it. Generally if you follow the instructions closely without fail, most people can be expected to lose fats equivalent to about 10% of your body weight (can be more for people who are excessively overweight) in about 3 months.

Neutral Newbie

Yes in that company there's a very strong community of people supporting TRA and it's products! It's been around for pretty long and this company's mode of marketing is by word of mouth, hence maybe that's why a lot of us haven't heard of it~ I too have been approached by one of it's agent who happens to be my neighbour for many years.

But mine quoted me $2080 :o Similarly after researching and asking around how was the product, turns out it also helps reduce blood pressure and cholesterol level too apart from just fats. And that it doesn't always always work out because there are some bad reviews about tra and also some nice testimonials of their before and after videos. After about a week of research I decided to get one set for my dad after much persuasion that he should take it for his health.

But then afterwards he's ego sprung back up and he believes exercising is the way to go and now i'm stucked with one set of TRA I'm actually trying to get rid of..

So should still be intending to get that TRA, get it from another agent and find the best price or If you want you don't mind a slightly shorter expiry date(in 2015) I can sell you mine at a reasonable price that you quote me, just drop me a PM here will do.

I have no personal experience, but I expect it works very well for slimming your wallet. :D

(edited)

no need diet & no need exercise and yet can reduce weight and slim down

if this is true ... the word "obese" can be striked out from dictionary

Edited by Wt_know

I think exercising and watching what you eat will be a healthier and cheaper alternative.

Nowadays so much information is available online and you can sign up for/download free apps like myfitnesspal or other sites/apps to monitor your food intake (calories/carbs/protein/fat) that can really open your eyes to what you're feeding yourself.

Of course everyone seems to want the easy way out which usually results in short term gains and then falling off the wagon again.

(edited)

Opps.. replying on an old post. [:p]

This type of sales tactic is very common for those beauty salon. If you go facial for the first time (in new salon), they will first say face very jia lut, need to do many things, spend money to buy products.

My fren went Beijing 101 also, first visit say her condition very bad, lucky came early,..... etc.

Last time I went for car polishing also. First visit they will say the condition very bad, need to visit them more. [dizzy]

They want to create the "need" factor for customer to buy their products or engage their services. [sly]

Edited by Yaloryalor

I have no personal experience, but I expect it works very well for slimming your wallet. :D

HAHAHAHA!!! Whoa bro!!!! You're the best lah!!!!

• Praise 1

(edited)

If sliming down is just by popping some pill, we will not have any obese person around anymore lo... [hur]

Just like ppl who tell u betting on some team or horse or any thing, confirm win, the Singapore Pools will not be there anymore lo.... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by L23
↡ Advertisement