Commerical vehicles are behaving themselves on the road...

Wolfy3769

today was traveling on the road and could not help but noticing that those commerical vehicles are keeping to the left lane.. at most 1 or 2 odd one on the 2nd lane..

i think these were mainly due to the newspaper reporting more cmmerical vehicles kena book by TP..

Hope they keep to their lane for a longer period before TP take action again...

↡ Advertisement

more and more lorry using lane 1 nowadays, encounter many lately on AYE <_<

i believe the drivers are foreigner who doesn't know about the regulation here or they act blur [mad]

more and more lorry using lane 1 nowadays, encounter many lately on AYE <_<

i believe the drivers are foreigner who doesn't know about the regulation here or they act blur [mad]

wait till you try BKE and SLE.

container truck at lane 1 travelling faster than 90km/hr.

wait till you try BKE and SLE.

container truck at lane 1 travelling faster than 90km/hr.

think pple are used to the heavy traffic...

the moment the traffic gets jammed.. you"ll see lots of trucks, toners, cement mixer moving to lane 1!

no wonder BKE and SLE is so slow-moving.. think these vehicles on lane 1 just made it worse..

no leh - this morning on the way to Sentosa with my kids, stuck behind a kangoo along the AYE from Sheares Bridge all the way to the Vivocity turn off - the van was on extreme right lane all the way.

commercial vehicles are behaving more like taxis in my opinion. they belong to the category of "vehicles to avoid" in my opinion, together with trucks & lorries.

so old and diesel powered, whenever they accelerate (which is quite often), a puff of dirty black smoke is erupted from their exhaust.

LTA not doing their job....they can always snap shot with the live view cam where heavy vehicles that are not suppose to be on Lane 1.....send them the photos + fine and I am sure this will greatly reduce those who are committing the offence. IMHO

no leh - this morning on the way to Sentosa with my kids, stuck behind a kangoo along the AYE from Sheares Bridge all the way to the Vivocity turn off - the van was on extreme right lane all the way.

kangoo is still fine, refer to lorry or truck.

One reason why these vehicles cannot travel on fast lane because you can see from behind and if there is any e-brake, the car behind cannot respond on time (yes, some truck brake light not working or been blurred by mud). In some country, they even ban SUV, MPV from fast lane as they are tall enough to block the view.

Supercharged

...heavy vehicles that are not suppose to be on Lane 1

is it an explicit offence for heavy vehicles to use lane 1?

or is it only an offence to go > 70km/h?

today was traveling on the road and could not help but noticing that those commerical vehicles are keeping to the left lane.. at most 1 or 2 odd one on the 2nd lane..

i think these were mainly due to the newspaper reporting more cmmerical vehicles kena book by TP..

Hope they keep to their lane for a longer period before TP take action again...

They are now better [laugh]

Today I travelled to Tuas - CTE AYE Outram area till henderson area got van hogging.

Back from Tuas to ECP - Railway station till bendy section of ECP before that bugger filter in.

Yesterday someone ya ya on lane 1 on TPE exit 6 to 10.

I just dont like a commerical vehicle on lane 1 regardless of speed.

So what I did was:-

post-61679-0-21692000-1421994425_thumb.png

DEFENDER 90.
1) Bumpers / Sharp Edges. 2) Sport Rims & tyres:-
Commercial vehicle and the original factory rims were replace and protruding out. Using off road tyres as well. 3) Spot Lights (not covered) & Tinted Tail Lamps. 4) Suspension System.
  • Praise 2

Hmm.. I actually beg to differ on this. Recently still see commercial vehicles driving on the first/second lane, some like turtle some think they Ferrari. I really hope the TP can step up and nab these people... Not being saddistic but they are really a hazard sometimes.

↡ Advertisement