Honda NSX Type-R (NA1/NA2)

Kjleck

Neutral Newbie

hi, just wondering if its possible to bring in a nsx type r into Singapore from let's say japan? what would be the total cost and all? tks guys

↡ Advertisement

hi, just wondering if its possible to bring in a nsx type r into Singapore from let's say japan? what would be the total cost and all? tks guys

They only built the NSX-R for Japanese market only .... and they bulit with very limited , so i think it very hard to find one ..

I am sure that there's an NSX in Singapore, I've been to a Supercar gathering a few years ago I think in Fort Caning and I saw an orange one

To TS, then to bad haha you'll have to wait for the NSX to be sold, which I don't think so in the future, but do check sgcamart often, there's some rare cars like recently the Maybach 62

For the money, I rather get a used Ferrari F430 or gallado here, if I have 600k to throw around....

Bro, Gallardo close to a million before options, after options I got $1.17 million

There is a few in Singapore, so far I saw white blue and a black one. The black one I saw was on sale a couple of months ago at 275k I think.

LOL. no intention to get one nor do i have 600k to throw around. was just curious to find out. :)

I'll help you ask around my friends and see if they know anyone who has an NSX :)

For the money, I rather get a used Ferrari F430 or gallado here, if I have 600k to throw around....

And, in terms of NSX, Gallardos and F430s are VERY COMMON

The car is no longer in production thus you can't bring it into SG. AFAIK, you can only import cars that are less than 3yrs old. According to wiki, nsx production ended in 2005 so they are at least 5yrs old.

I am sure that there's an NSX in Singapore, I've been to a Supercar gathering a few years ago I think in Fort Caning and I saw an orange one

I think you saw the SBM 300.

I know the first owner.

Anyway, here we have 5 NSX.

↡ Advertisement