Mazda Biante MPV

Swifter78

I have been seeing a new white Mazda Biante along Braddell road towards CTE/Bartley Rd direction in the morning.

I believe this model is rare in Singapore. Can't find the price or car model in MCF! Guess the PI are no longer bringing this in? For those considering buying a MPV, maybe can consider this model. I find it better looking than Mazda 5 or 8. I wonder how this guy bought it.

mazda-biante1.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Car Times and another PI brought it in sometime mid'10. It is very spacious but not many on the road. Dont know why. If i had the cash then, i would have bought it but too bad.

Then again, it is rare cos perhaps it is a vicious cycle as we worry about after-sales service and buying from PI.

Cheers!

• Praise 3

Hi,

Any suggestion on how to buy this Mazda biante?

Did a check on sgcarmart but no result found...

Juz saw mazda8 selling at $176k!!! [bigcry]

Budget is at best $130k for me, so any advice out there?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi,

Any suggestion on how to buy this Mazda biante?

Did a check on sgcarmart but no result found...

Juz saw mazda8 selling at $176k!!! [bigcry]

Budget is at best $130k for me, so any advice out there?

Mazda Biante is sold by PI only, but don't know which one. Its been around for some time liao, so not sure the PI still selling this model or not.

Madza 8 is very big MPV, and very luxury too. Hence it command a high price.

With your budget, maybe you can try the Proton Exora if you don't mind Malaysian brand. It has rear aircon up to the 3rd row, great for traveling in hot weather.

Not sure if you are aware, Eurokar has brought in this Mazda Biante as annouced yesterday.

I checked the jap webpage of this car, and is very impressed and tempted. Car length is only 4.71m but internal room length is 2.99m which is very close to Elgrand at 3.02m. for perspective, Stream/Wish category only have about 2.6m of interior room length.

http://www.biante.mazda.co.jp/?tid=car_a_bia

I called up to enquire and was told the car will be launched only in Jan/2014 but is available for viewing by appointment and pre-booking now for delivery before CNY next year. It will come with 2L engine, 6-sp gearbox, auto-sliding doors, reverse camera, paddle shifters, and many other features similar to what being offered in this region. But too bad no sun roof or moon roof. Price will be $165k.

It look very much like Alphard and Elgrand, but will be much cheaper. Take a look at the jap webpage to see for yourself. It should be the cheapest full-size MPV available now.

• Praise 1

Looking back 3-4 years ago, the price of the large MPVs now can buy BMW liao. Really crazy now the car prices these days, and its a wonder why people still buy car at these crazy high prices like its nothing.... perhaps we really have short memories... no wonder the PAPzis laughing all the way to the bank with such sheep accepting these ridiculous prices....

• Praise 1

Looking back 3-4 years ago, the price of the large MPVs now can buy BMW liao. Really crazy now the car prices these days, and its a wonder why people still buy car at these crazy high prices like its nothing.... perhaps we really have short memories... no wonder the PAPzis laughing all the way to the bank with such sheep accepting these ridiculous prices....

Please dream on if you are still thinking of getting cars at those prices.

If people got money to splurge, we should be happy for them. Be contended with what you have and could afford, and you will be happier. No point bringing in punching bags. This forum is more of richer crowd. You will get more support in hwz.

The spec of the local version should be same as the malaysia version:

http://paultan.org/2013/11/13/2013-mazda-biante-launched-rm146k/

All the features listed in the article and embedded files are quite comprehensive. In fact think just change the currency to S$ and country as singapore and the article could be recycled for use in jan next year haha.

The boxy design is something that you have to accept if you need the space. You look at alphard and elgrand hope you will understand. And with the new odessey, those looking for sleek and low roof type full-size mpv will be disappointed.

↡ Advertisement