Will u vote for PAP in the future?

Maxoo

Sorry, but will like to ask a question from all the opposition bro there.

My question is:

Will u vote for PAP in the future if they meet ur expectation in the next election ?

or

Never, No matter how well PAP have done, i will never vote they in my whole life in Singapore?

Which one will u take?

↡ Advertisement

My question is:

Will u vote for PAP in the future if they meet ur expectation in the next election ?

or

Never, No matter how well PAP have done, i will never vote they in my whole life in Singapore?

Which one will u take?

Will PAP abolish GRC in future?

Neutral Newbie

if they continue to show their arrogance and threatening-style msg, then f them all the way lor. [rifle]

my CCK is gone. oh man!!!!!! I'm disappointed, what happen??? [bigcry][furious]

My question is:

or

Which one will u take?

Not unless someone new takes over PM.

Neutral Newbie

the first time i vote is when i 37.next time maybe 74 but think wont live till tat day.i did my part n savoured the moment but guess its all jus a farce.too bad life goes on.

PM lee first has to prove that he meant it when he apologised. The policies they implement must first come more from the heart, kick out underperforming ministers, reduction in ministerial salaries, abolishment of grc. Unlikely he can do all those in 5 years.

Neutral Newbie

if we give them too much mandate, he will get big headed. No more Pay-and-pay. it's opp all the way from here onwards. [angel]

1st Gear

My question is:

or

Which one will u take?

I don't join opposition very good already... Still ask me vote PAP...

I have always voted for opposition because I don't believe in a one man or a one party system. I believe absolute power corrupts, humans are imperfect and even if a person is the most noble and has the best intentions initially, with absolute power, no accountability, sooner or later he will be corrupted. Just look at what happened in the case of NKF and a few other well known cases.

I am very surprised that WP won Aljunied, the odds are certainly stacked high against the opposition. I spoke to my colleague who just got his citizenship and he told me "Must vote PAP lah, must be grateful to them". I spoke to a property agent friend and she said "Must support PAP lah, must be grateful to them as they brought us to where we are and we need stability". Both of them are well educated and make good money. In the 1st case, you have someone who as a new citizen benefited from the government's policy. In the 2nd case, it is probably because as a property agent, she is not affected as much by the policies implemented and also she doesn't read all the alternative news.

The government just need to open the floodgate to foreigners in the next 5 years and they will get more votes. Actually for many years, my pride of being a Singaporean has eroded and I more or less view Singapore as a good place to make money and then live out my twilight years in another country. As our government said before, we are all part of Singapore INC and I guess the policies reflected that. We are viewed as employees and top line growth is all that matters. Of course, they put in welfare schemes etc but doesn't most companies do that ? I used to be committed, willing to take up arms to defend my country, family and friends but I am not so sure anymore because am I really defending my country or the nice big houses and investments of the foreigners ?

I am thinking of moving to another country as life might get tougher if things don't change for the better. However, when I think of the hard work that the opposition has put in and how they push on despite all the challenges and obstacles and their never die attitude, I am humbled and feel that I am a coward. I salute the opposition, you guys are really a beacon of light shining the way in the darkness and hopefully your success will multiply henceforth.

Turbocharged

I will,as long as they improve and do a better job.I support with my head and not heart.

Same. Eg, if SDA Desmond Lim stand against PAP, I will find it very difficult to vote for him unless the PAP person is a dud or I am trying to make a point.

Neutral Newbie

I voted for WP but kinda of regret it now. The Eric Tan incident left me with a bitter taste seriously. I guess politics are all the same, power struggle at the expanse of the minnows.

I voted for WP but kinda of regret it now. The Eric Tan incident left me with a bitter taste seriously. I guess politics are all the same, power struggle at the expanse of the minnows.

what there to regret..you are part the 40% that created history and made changes in PAP...you should be happy...just like me.. [:p]

Twincharged

There would always be bad sheep around the world, around the community. Some may not fully show it and it is actually good to remove bad sheep early than late. So in a way still not too bad for WP to remove ( not really remove, he ownself resign ) one of the bad sheep early. He resign already show his character that he care more for himself rather than the community as a whole, his ego is more priority than serving the community. So do not regret as even in PAP also have bad sheep around just some haven't fully exposed yet.

Neutral Newbie

what there to regret..you are part the 40% that created history and made changes in PAP...you should be happy...just like me.. [:p]

Don't know leh, ppl kpkb abt the cabinet ministers...now PAP change liao...ppl also kpkb. It's like what they do also kana kpkb.

Seem to me kpkb will exists regardless of what the situation is.

Feel like a used condom now...at least that how I feel for Eric Tan.

His displeasure outburst uncalled for too but then again...if my boss pass me for promotion when I meet all the criteria for some young chap who just join...I would bitchslap him also.

Regardless, another 5 years to make a better choice :D. Let's see how everyone fares

↡ Advertisement