Daughter ignores parents after graduation

Cerano

A couple claims that their daughter totally ignored them after graduating from university. She refused to take photos with them at her graduation ceremony and did not even inform them about her marriage plans. Dejected and disappointed, the parents are now seeking the return of the $40,000 university tuition fees from their daughter.

Mr Wang Yongshen, (56 year old, retiree), claims that he and his wife are hurt by their daughter whom they said had become a totally changed person after her graduation. They had put in a lot of effort to see their daughter through university only to end up getting cold treatment from her.

Mr Wang said his daughter graduated from NTU

↡ Advertisement

Better to realise now than later after she milk her $$$..

Anyway, i believe in karma, she will get her just desserts...

knn...see her give one tight slap

transformers..... more than meets the eye

wonder what the side of the story of the gal is....then we see with both eyes

• Praise 1

Very Sad, when heard this news [:(] how can she treat their parents in this way?

Looks like the parents did not do a good job bringing up their daughter?

I'm not trying to be funny here but if my kids turns our bad in life I would ask myself where did I go wrong bringing them up.

• Praise 1

I'm not trying to be funny here but if my kids turns our bad in life I would ask myself where did I go wrong bringing them up.

yup......the values imparted....

regardless of what was done, one's parents still cannot be treated liddat <_<<_<

(edited)

Very Sad, when heard this news [:(] how can she treat their parents in this way?

and you better don't learn from her ok.......... good boy :D

Edited by Jman888

yep.. could be a lot of truth to that observation...

many parents who now behave selfishly and kiasu in public in front of their kids, unknowingly end up imprinting the same bad habits and values on their offspring. To later come and cry about it is too late. Always be mindful of one's actions...

why never calculate and claim from the day she was born? is want to dis-own her, go all the way [rolleyes]

then i can say...knn...u all make love and produce...me...i no ask to be produced....now pay me back!! :angry: :angry:

It is telling that the parents themselves do not know, or do not want to find out why the daughter is behaving this way. And their solution to resolve this is to ask her to return the $40k? To what end? Cut ties? I'm not entirely convinced that the daughter is the only one at fault here.

then i can say...knn...u all make love and produce...me...i no ask to be produced....now pay me back!! :angry: :angry:

cos the govt say so [bigcry] [bigcry]

Very simple....tell the daughter the parents are selling the house....

I am 101% sure she will treat them like God!!

Why still let her stay in the house? Kick her out. Let her BF support her.

Better to be hard to her now.....then to one day realized she trick them one more time.

↡ Advertisement