Do u often got horned by car behind u in a merge lane??

Takumi21

If you got horned still not so bad, meaning the car still behind you. I think in most case the car behind you will speed up and overtake you in a merge lane! [:|]

If you got horned still not so bad, meaning the car still behind you. I think in most case the car behind you will speed up and overtake you in a merge lane! [:|]

agreed abt the 'not so bad' part..i hate those that overtake in a merging lane and then zham brake..causing a chain braking which slows down traffic..thats why traffic always build up

I had a confrontation type with one of the drivers. I was on the left lane and he was in the right lane, but far behind. He started increasing the speed, high beaming and giving horn continously thinking that he was on my right hand side and has full rights to overtake me even though he was far behind and I already started crossing the centre line of the merging lanes. Hmmm strange people.

Neutral Newbie

Think maybe you merge lanes slowly and seem to others behind that you are undecided if you are going to merge or not. When they want to speed up, you started to merge in, sometimes it could piss someone off... If you always get that when you merge in the merging lane, maybe you need to assess the way you drive..

I had a confrontation type with one of the drivers. I was on the left lane and he was in the right lane, but far behind. He started increasing the speed, high beaming and giving horn continously thinking that he was on my right hand side and has full rights to overtake me even though he was far behind and I already started crossing the centre line of the merging lanes. Hmmm strange people.

This is what i mean, i always see driver start to speed up whether they are on the left lane or right lane in a merge lane. Even the car already half the car length ahead of the car behind or beside the car, and yet the car will not "give way" and speed up and overtake you?! [furious]

Think maybe you merge lanes slowly and seem to others behind that you are undecided if you are going to merge or not. When they want to speed up, you started to merge in, sometimes it could piss someone off... If you always get that when you merge in the merging lane, maybe you need to assess the way you drive..

True to certain extent. If the vehicle behind is travelling quite a bit faster than the one in front, relative to the latter, the former looks very slow and may be perceived to have a flawed judgement of speed. This can sometimes be irritating to the faster car. Still, that's no reason to honk & hi-beam though. That just rude -_-

Edited by Hermitage

let me clarify!!!

there were cars, lorries in front of me also.. i just in front of that stupid car in a merge lane..

I seldom have this problem [cool]

ya me too its impolite to road hog and its important to keep a safe distance as well as to drive carefully

<_< ...

i do.. wonder why.. :wacko:

i never have this problem

suggest you buy car camera.. font back and side.. then film down what happen.. then post in here let us advice you [:p]

i never have this problem

suggest you buy car camera.. font back and side.. then film down what happen.. then post in here let us advice you [:p]

J22 sponsor??? [wave]

<_< ...

i do.. wonder why.. :wacko:

probably just the other party rushing to see a loved one dying in the hospital... thats wat i always tell myself to think for ppl who are rushing to hell to die faster...

but to add... i always try my best to make sure i am not in the way of faster vehicles... if i accidently did i will wave sorry... if after i wave and the fcuker still scold me then mother's privates all will come out of my mouth...

Seldom cos always signal and wait patiently for my turn to filter into merging lane safely....within.....5-10 seconds. Tink these days, fewer drivers horned or hi-beam unless dey in terrible rush or super impatient. Or someone who recognise u/yr ride and really want to get yr attention....no?

Always hv e usual culprits who either too fast or too slow in all traffic conditions....as long as u driving safely and nt day-dreamingly slow, ignore e horning. Some drivers may b testing tat theirs are workg fine....hehe....again no?

Safe and hornless ride always

Cheers

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I seldom have this problem [cool]

yeah...no driver in the right frame of mind will try & rubba rubba with you. wait their car become Milo can.