Mobile Phones

Phluvcat

To me the 4 candidates are like the following 4 mobile phones. I like the HTC best.

I am leaving the Sumsung Galaxy S2 out cos that's like most people's ideal phone.

post-61055-1314414784_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

To me the 4 candidates are like the following 4 mobile phones. I like the HTC best.

I am leaving the Sumsung Galaxy S2 out cos that's like most people's ideal phone.

but HTC after sales service sucks. [:(]

one of the worse out there..

like Iphone 2/3, currently using 4, 5 is coming out soon, so I sold my iphone 4 and using Samsung for now

Good choice rite!!

but HTC after sales service sucks. [:(]

one of the worse out there..

but this one has got nothing to do with the phone itself.

its like the president is good but the government is not.

<_<

<_<

depend lah.. can refer to president selling him self well but after that no follow up.

then you can get Motorola... a lot of noise with advertisement and look nice.. but in actual fact sucks to the core [:p]

Edited by Joseph22

<_<

Sensation very well built, plus got gorilla glass, sure can tahan considerable amount of abuse, resistance and other nonsense.

as for iPhones, they are all in the familee.

depend lah.. can refer to president selling him self well but after that no follow up.

then you can get Motorola... a lot of noise with advertisement and look nice.. but in actual fact sucks to the core [:p]

but in my context, i separate phone from sales service.

actually wanna put the big brother kind of motorola for TKL, but ok lah...he is out of touch but not exactly an elephant.

but in my context, i separate phone from sales service.

actually wanna put the big brother kind of motorola for TKL, but ok lah...he is out of touch but not exactly an elephant.

Then the analogy a bit strange. separation should be OS and Hardware.

Something like - Iphone - TT because IOS + hardware (president + parliament)= same company(party)

while Andriod - TSJ - Andriod + varies Manufacturer but only samsung is good (aka only 1 oppsition support him)

Like you say, TKL- Motorola - out of touch.

TCB - WP7 + Nokia - Promising, with 2 giant in industries coming together - great potential

Edited by Joseph22

Then the analogy a bit strange. separation should be OS and Hardware.

Something like - Iphone - TT because IOS + hardware (president + parliament)= same company(party)

while Andriod - TSJ - Andriod + varies Manufacturer but only samsung is good (aka only 1 oppsition support him)

Like you say, TKL- Motorola - out of touch.

TCB - WP7 + Nokia - Promising, with 2 giant in industries coming together - great potential

if to go by that context, i think google + moto is going to be the next big bang compare to Nokia+win7.... so, TKL is the darkhorse??.... [laugh]

Bro , I will never forget the MOTOROLA RAZR series.. They were the best sex at that time man.. So sleek and sexy.. haha.. Almost my whole family had them , different colour.. Blue , Black , Pink and Silver.. [laugh] [laugh]

Those were MOTOROLA's hey days..

HTC Sensation has death grip problems. i am a cellphone dealer

since you are a cellphone dealer, can i ask you a qns?

which will you prefer? iPhone5 or Samsung Galaxy S2?

i'm planning to change and seeking for opinions..

I am needing some advice. I am needing to buy 2 mobile phones for my parents. They are not tech savvy so need fairly basic models. I don't think they will want new iPhones but a fairly basic Windows 8 model or an Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) will help.

I got them both a HTC Wildfire S approx 12-14 months ago and both are not working already! Very disappointed with HTC models. I bought HTC Mozart and also stopped working after 12 months!!!! No more HTC for me ...

I am looking at the Lumia 620 or any other suggestions? Preferably SIM free and under $300. Thanx!

Nokia Lumia 610 or 510. don't think there's a 620. Win7.5 phones are pretty easy to use too.

620 on win 8, should be out or out soon.

Thanx! Lumia 620 is coming out in the next couple of weeks I think approx $250 (SGD or USD)? I was asking if there are alternatives?

↡ Advertisement