HDB BTO and Sale of Balance Flat

Ingenius

Anybody applying ? Which area? Just want to check what is the buying sentiment on the ground. Or is it better to buy resale given the rather high price of the new balance flat, plus the resale levy. The attraction is of cos the short waiting time and also is available in mature estate.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

BTO ok lar, But balance flats are mostly either too small or west facing...more for buyers whom dun wish to wait the 5 years.

Yes and No. Bukit Merah has 420 4-Rooms up for grab! But AMK, left only 2nd storey and 3rd storey...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

:o :o 420 not allocated during the bukit merah BTO previously, thats a lot, wonder why no one apply there.

MBT said there is 10% buffer of empty flat mah, may be now they want to get rid of the buffer before price crash? :x

• Praise 1

:o :o 420 not allocated during the bukit merah BTO previously, thats a lot, wonder why no one apply there.

Is it becoz now relaunch can earn some more? I remember last time i ballot for clementi new flat, gg at 300 plus k, after half a yr they relaunch the leftover again, gg at 400 plus k. Damn scary the price increase.

• Praise 1

Yes and No. Bukit Merah has 420 4-Rooms up for grab! But AMK, left only 2nd storey and 3rd storey...

yes, but mostly 2 and 3 rooms flats if i am not wrong. but at queenstown got 4 and 5 rooms, about 50 units iirc. the one in amk cost $400k for 4 room and it is not even near mrt. :o

yes, but mostly 2 and 3 rooms flats if i am not wrong. but at queenstown got 4 and 5 rooms, about 50 units iirc. the one in amk cost $400k for 4 room and it is not even near mrt. :o

HDB sales launches website - http://www101.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu09p.n...open&ft=bto

Take a look bro. clementi, bukit merah and queenstown got alot of 4 rooms left. 5 rooms only clementi got at 127 units left.

is the chance of balloting really so slim ? anyone got lucky on their first try ?

You must ask the right person. Surely got ppl lucky on first try. I got 2 friends. 1st time ballot get low 2 digits queue number. Balloting for Bukit Panjang and Yishun.

So many $10 wasted...myself already 50 and counting...

Ya... the last one out of 900 plus, i got 1713 i think...

but they still send me the booklet and set a day for me to go down in Nov to choose a flat...

dam it, the terms shows (If there are any available). wat a waste of money by sending me the booklet...

me too, think around 50 bucks down...

haiz....

Prices so high and u still need to ballot...

piangz...

is the chance of balloting really so slim ? anyone got lucky on their first try ?

My sis got number 118 at her first try...

and they applied out of fun...

realised that the more u want it, the harder it comes...

hahahaha

You must ask the right person. Surely got ppl lucky on first try. I got 2 friends. 1st time ballot get low 2 digits queue number. Balloting for Bukit Panjang and Yishun.

yup... it;s all abt luck! :) 1st time ballot .. redhill 4rm and got it *grin*...

mkt price now half a mil more than buy price :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1