Another floating body found at ...

Bystander50

AsiaOne

Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011

SINGAPORE - A highly decomposed body of a man was found at Pandan Reservoir this morning, reported the Lianhe Wanbao.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received a call at about 9.10am informing them that a body had been found in the reservoir.

Officers got to the scene and pronounced the man dead at about 9.17am.

According to the Chinese daily, the man has been identified as a 30-year-old Chinese national.

His body was highly decomposed and is believed to have been undiscovered for several days.

He was found floating face-down by a PUB staff who was conducting checks around the area.

The deceased was wearing an orange coloured T-shirt and jeans.

Police are still investigating the case. Members of the public who have any information that can assist the police should call 1800-2550000.

This is the most recent case in a spate of deaths discovered at Bedok Reservoir.

Six bodies have been recovered since June this year, the last being the body of a Chinese man found on Nov 5.

Source : http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...123-312270.html

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Seriously hope it doesnt contaminate the "NEW" water. Than again even if it doesnt it's still part of the water system that humans were dead with. [laugh]

Ex-Ministar GY forgot about Singapore other reservoirs, he lead all religious leader's to made prayer at bedok reservoir only. He'll be heading down soon to help.........

2 days ago, another Ministar VB reminded us that the water is very safe to drink, so no worry at all............

Neutral Newbie

Ex-Ministar GY forgot about Singapore other reservoirs, he lead all religious leader's to made prayer at bedok reservoir only. He'll be heading down soon to help.........

2 days ago, another Ministar VB reminded us that the water is very safe to drink, so no worry at all............

Ya, he ensured. But when things happen, the most he resigned and make public apology. [laugh]

Maybe this proves that the prayer works in Bedok.

maybe it is lesson for us not to complain too much about drinking dead body juice in water tank

now it seems almost whole of singapore kena drink dead body juice

but this is processed when reached us

Maybe this proves that the prayer works in Bedok.

First started at Woodlands HDB water tank, then follow down to resevoirs. I suppose ex-ministar GY should pray for all HDB Blocks water tanks too. He is going to have hard time to show us his capability.

First started at Woodlands HDB water tank, then follow down to resevoirs. I suppose ex-ministar GY should pray for all HDB Blocks water tanks too. He is going to have hard time to show us his capability.

What has that got to do with GY???

And it migrates to pandan now? :blink:

U really think the prayer so "chun" ah? [laugh]

I think the prayers are to let those souls rest in peace rather than to prevent another incident from happening.

NSF get ready stand-by reservoirs. :D

Fortunate to received NSF Walking Certificate in 15 years ago, I suffered so much in Stand-by Puma at 1st.SIR during my active time but no reservoirs stand-by, may be non of this kind of case complaints in the old days ?

What has that got to do with GY???

He is kind enough to help these 6 cases at Bedok Reservoir, preventive or not ? I won't know, but I'm just watching our ex & current ministars performance.

I think there is one solution....they should close the reservoir from 7pm till 6am...just like what they did at upper pierce reservoir ...this period of the day are likely the time people jump in

↡ Advertisement