Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie
We provide transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals.
All paperwork done by us so you don't have to!

2UnbBpD.png

Visit connect.sgcarmart.com or call us 6744 3540 today!

This service is part of the privileges for sgCarMart advertisers. To advertise your car for sale, Post an ad now!

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I would like to ask if you put a deposite and the loan have approved can we take back the deposite? In this case is because I have mentioned to the sales person that if the insurance is too high I would not take the car and he agreed. That's y I will put the deposit in the first place. Can anyone advise?

• Praise 5

Hi, I would like to ask if you put a deposite and the loan have approved can we take back the deposite? In this case is because I have mentioned to the sales person that if the insurance is too high I would not take the car and he agreed. That's y I will put the deposit in the first place. Can anyone advise?

Maybe for this, the advise would be not deposit at all. The act for deposit is when either one of the buyer / seller decide not to purchase / not to sell it, the other party will be keeping the deposit or the seller have to pay the same amount to the buyer.

Meaning that I should forfeit the deposite? Although I have prior agreement with the sales person that of the insurance is too expensive I will not purchase the car. FYI the insurance is $5k. Zzz.

• Praise 1

Meaning that I should forfeit the deposite? Although I have prior agreement with the sales person that of the insurance is too expensive I will not purchase the car. FYI the insurance is $5k. Zzz.

That really expensive! Either you are under probation or it's a luxury car.

• Praise 1

Insurance Company is looking at the type of car you are buying, your driving experience, and the record of owning a car (NCD involve)

I had quoted to one of my custumer, Class 3 passed only 5 months, he gonna takes a WRX STi, cause most of his friends are driving SubaruWRX.

the insurance return quotes is $14,313. excees $2,000.

Will that scare you ?s

Sometime buyer need to tell the seller / salesman, the burget of monthly, insurance, or road Tax. Ask what they can recomment you.

Don't aim what you like, and die die want the car. unless you are no problem of paying.

• Praise 5

If i want to sell the car myself, how should i start with and what other documents i need to prepare ?

All you need is to find a buyer first. You can post an ad to look for buyer. Once you have a confirmation price with the buyer, just contact sgCarMart Connect, we will be able to assist you.

• Praise 5