Scam calls from Chinese man..

Cars08

Just received a call from a chinese man claiming that he is my son n needed help...was crying so loudly.... [laugh][laugh]

After he finished his sentence, I told him I dun hv such a good life to have a son like him.... I have to let him go..... [grin]

Any bro out there received such calls? Wanna share your experience?

↡ Advertisement

somebody call my home and my dad picked up, they claim they have kidnapped me!

but my dad couldn't hear properly or catch their accent and just "huh.....huh.....huh....!" they put down the phone....

my mum ask him who called? he say they called the wrong number [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

Just received a call from a chinese man claiming that he is my son n needed help...was crying so loudly.... [laugh][laugh]

After he finished his sentence, I told him I dun hv such a good life to have a son like him.... I have to let him go..... [grin]

Any bro out there received such calls? Wanna share your experience?

you should tell him 我没福气有你这没屁眼的孩子 [laugh][laugh]

but my dad couldn't hear properly or catch their accent and just "huh.....huh.....huh....!" they put down the phone....

my mum ask him who called? he say they called the wrong number [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Your dad should have answer "You are doing me a favour to get rid of him. I will pay you handsomely when I see his dead body."

you should tell him 我没福气有你这没屁眼的孩子 [laugh][laugh]

This is exactly what I told him.... [laugh] n he slammed my phone...NB

haha....you included the words 没屁眼 ? good one

No lah..I said the front part...I jus wan to be very diplomatic towards him... 我没福气有你这孩子.... I hv received a lot of calls from China....not sure how they obtain my numbers...NB... sometimes I received PRC girls calls as well...n they will say they doing a survey and asked me what is my name.... I will usually reply...U guess... n then they will ask again n I will jus say u guess... guess rite, I nite stay w me... [laugh]

Your dad should have answer "You are doing me a favour to get rid of him. I will pay you handsomely when I see his dead body."

shouldnt they be paying his dad...they rather sell him as slaves than kill him ma! [laugh][laugh]

No lah..I said the front part...I jus wan to be very diplomatic towards him... 我没福气有你这孩子.... I hv received a lot of calls from China....not sure how they obtain my numbers...NB... sometimes I received PRC girls calls as well...n they will say they doing a survey and asked me what is my name.... I will usually reply...U guess... n then they will ask again n I will jus say u guess... guess rite, I nite stay w me... [laugh]

haha ok........seems like you on prc radar

look at your avatar

i can only guess why people want to kidnap you

your parents probably cant wait to give you away

:D:D:D

haha ok........seems like you on prc radar

A...could be bcos I used to travel quite a bit to China bah.... but I always go there to work only...nothing more than that... [angel]

i always received calls from PRC too...i always asked the girl whether wanna piak piak or not...

How to say 'piak piak' in chinese? [laugh]