Malaysia: Port Dickson - Grand Lexis, u stay before?

Ken4555

stay the one beside grand lexis.... called not so grand lexis. Although not so grand lexis, the facilities are very good. So, I suppose grand lexis should be better.

Interesting thing is the lie back bicycle. Must rent but can't remember how much... Also outside got mini buggy circuit. For kids below 10 is fun.

But but, the best is the seafood. Super cheap and super nice.

Lexis (no personal swimming pool)

Grand Lexis (personal swimming pool)

another resort next to it is Glory Beach (got beach as Lexis has no beach ... the sea facing villa is above water)

and you can walk into Glory Beach Resort and just act like staying there and see see look look the beach ... no problem

very nice for 2D/1N ... nothing much to do .... really nothing much except cycling (RM10 per hour) or sitting and enjoy sunset

personal pool ... if for 2 adults ... just like couple bathing together la ... if got children like < 10 years old ... really fun to play play

in summary, 2D/1N = good enough to spend quality family time. best is get sea view villa.

was there during the 3rd&4th day of CNY ... 100% occupancy ... a lot of familes ... playing cards & mahjongs in the room while children playing in the pool [laugh]

i don't eat in hotel. drive out ... 5mins many seafood restaurant

i stay in this garden villa ... walk around and have a peep on other villa ... i find sea view villa is the best ... personal pool also bigger

post-59875-1328164192_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

cheap = RM500+ per night

expensive = RM700+ per night

and these are published rate. when you call and make booking and with simi simi promotion it should be cheaper.

if i'm not mistaken ... i paid slightly below RM400 per night for garden villa

how much is the room rate?

Edited by Wt_know

this is previously called legend international water homes. stayed there for 3d2n. if u r if small kids...they will absolutely love it. everyday sure wanna swim. for adults also gd...can relax in the pool....anytime can go in or out. the rooms r also big. 2 king size beds with ample space ard. the toilet also very nice. overall, a very nice place to stay.

I wrote this review after staying there.... the not so grand one LOL

We booked 2 rooms a day before our trip to Port Dickson. 1 at Lexis Port Dickson (Legend Water Chalets) and 1 at Grand Lexis Port Dickson (Legend International Water Homes).

Booked for Premium Tower Seaview at RM330 at Lexis Port Dickson (Legend Water Chalets). Upon arrival, we were informed that the room was not ready and we were upgraded free to the Premium Water Chalet instead which was originally priced at RM525, in addition, for sea view which we were given, was an additional of RM150 per night (we had it complimentary). Check-in was quick at around 545pm.

Immediately upon opening the front door, you face the toilet sink. The bathroom, with bathtub (open concept) and a shower is between the front door and the room which is separated by a door. There is also a glass panel in the bathroom floor that allows a view of the sea below. Not an amazing sight as it's just murky sea water. The toilet bowl was not cleaned. The shower has a sunroof, which could be open. However, due to that, there is no lights in the shower, showering at night is rather dark despite turning on all the lights in the bathroom.

Room is not kept in tip top condition. Between the TV and the King sized bed, another glass panel on floor, same view. The Queen sized bed was next to the window and has a sea view. Each room has its own WIFI access which is free, and the password is able to connect to any room's WIFI. Room came with balcony. 2 bottles of water provided each day. Though close to the sea, you hardly hear the waves in the room.

The breakfast selection at the coffee house was a disappointment. Basic selection and turnover of tables are poor. Cleared tables are also not cleaned with lack of utensils at both the table and the buffet counters. The eggs and noodles counters were located outside the restaurant and there were flies flying around, including in the restaurant.

Bicycle rentals to be used only within the chalets, to provide easy access to the chalets besides the buggy service which was provided free. Wait time is expected.

Checkout was fast as nothing extra was charged.

Good for just relaxation. Would suggest packing tidbits and drinks as choices are minimal in its souvenir store and nearest store is about 15 mins walk out. Fuss free stay, and the tower sea view would probably be just enough.

yes correct they change name cos new owner i believe

this is previously called legend international water homes. stayed there for 3d2n. if u r if small kids...they will absolutely love it. everyday sure wanna swim. for adults also gd...can relax in the pool....anytime can go in or out. the rooms r also big. 2 king size beds with ample space ard. the toilet also very nice. overall, a very nice place to stay.

thanks fro sharing...

last i was at Legends waterchalets (now lexis)... then Grand lexis was still under construction i could see the personal pools... i didnt know ALL rooms had a personal pool...

wahhhh... wine while soaking nude... [:p] in malaysia...

my 1st stay there was also not 'wow'.... maybe cause i kept comparing it to Phuket Beach Club (Marriott's)

however for the price i paid i had no complains... as for the Grand lexis i hope its better now that there are new owners...

thanks fro sharing...

last i was at Legends waterchalets (now lexis)... then Grand lexis was still under construction i could see the personal pools... i didnt know ALL rooms had a personal pool...

wahhhh... wine while soaking nude... [:p] in malaysia...

KNN.................you making me gain liao.................. :angry: :angry: [laugh] [laugh]

I stayed there last year..book exec room with pool, then reach there, they upgrade me to seaview room..

Room huge, 2 king size bed, tv, kitchenette..family love the room, kids running ard..got to lock the door to go pool, scared they stray to pool.

bad thing is to main lobby is far, had to call buggy, very leceh, then PORT DICKSON as a whole i find quite dead.