Z-one automotive at kaki bukit Review

Prodigysaint

Hi,

Anybody have their car repaired at Z1 Automotive in kaki bukit? The price they quoted for replacement of shock absorber and wheel bearing are very cheap when compared to other workshop.

Thanks

I will avoid this workshop.

After doing accident repair on my car, i need to go back to them 3 times to sort out some issues.

Their mechanics very careless.

After doing accident repair on my car, i need to go back to them 3 times to sort out some issues.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any reliable and honest workshop to recommend?

bro, careless may not = dishonest.

frankly, even i'm doing my ride i oso commit certain mistakes i shouldn't, luckily it's my own ride if not kena scolded by clients like u n fire by ws bosses lol.

of cos it is reasonable we demand certain standard of car ws.

then again, if the issue is not serious, perhaps i would understand n cut them some slack, as long as they are ethical.

They help me with my fender respray.. So far so good... When i was there.. The workshop is packed.. So i guess they shouldnt be too bad

This is a forum.. So just take recommendation with a pinch of salt.. Last time i went to one recommended workshop in woodlands and got chop big time

bro, careless may not = dishonest.

frankly, even i'm doing my ride i oso commit certain mistakes i shouldn't, luckily it's my own ride if not kena scolded by clients like u n fire by ws bosses lol.

of cos it is reasonable we demand certain standard of car ws.

then again, if the issue is not serious, perhaps i would understand n cut them some slack, as long as they are ethical.

When did i say dishonest???

I really dun wish to write down what are the mistakes they made but it was like while they helped me sort out the first issue they forgot about something then second issue popped up... until now one of my door still close with a hollow sound and their remedy was to paste a small piece of sponge tape at the door!?

The best thing is they changed only one tyre for me which is different from the other 3 tyres and they insisted that it was perfectly ok...

I am never an unreasonable customer and it was a claim against the other party, why do until like that?

When did i say dishonest???

I really dun wish to write down what are the mistakes they made but it was like while they helped me sort out the first issue they forgot about something then second issue popped up... until now one of my door still close with a hollow sound and their remedy was to paste a small piece of sponge tape at the door!?

The best thing is they changed only one tyre for me which is different from the other 3 tyres and they insisted that it was perfectly ok...

I am never an unreasonable customer and it was a claim against the other party, why do until like that?

Lidat then its too much liao

This is not careless but bochap