Are U Afraid of Cockroaches...

Chowyunfatt

I was taking a piss this morning at a neighboring coffee shop after breakfast

& a Roach crawled pass my shoes....

2 things I quickly realised afterwards:

1. I never knew I could maneuver at that kind of speed while still maintaining lock-on

target to the Toilet Bowl...

2. I never realised I was still so agile at my age & my feet could move like I had been

through some form of Chinese Kung-fu training...

P.S. KNN Don't laugh, cos that blardy Roach was hugh ok & I nearly died of a heart attack... :blink:

Edited by Chowyunfatt
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 things realised afterwards:

1. I never knew I could maneuver at that kind of speed while still maintaining lock-on

2. I never realised I was still so agile at my age & my feet could move like I had been

P.S. KNN Don't laugh, cos that blardy Roach was hugh ok... :blink:

"当时我不是怕,是很怕。我从此发誓,不再让蟑螂爬过我的脚!"

So did you step on the roach since it crawled pass your shoes? :D

Just imagine pissing into the toilet bowl & at the same time, like some form of jumping motion,

I lifted both feet into the air while still maintaining target into the toilet bowl, so as to avoided

tarnishing my shoes... :huh:

No...I cannot repeat the feat again...& I don't know how I did it to begin with... :huh:

P.S. KNN Don't laugh, cos that blardy Roach was hugh ok & I nearly died of a heart attack... :blink:

Why you did not pee on it?

Just imagine pissing into the toilet bowl & at the same time, like some form of jumping motion,

I lifted both feet into the air while still maintaining target into the toilet bowl, so as to avoided

No...I cannot repeat the feat again...& I don't know how I did it to begin with... :huh:

Sounds like some martial arts master, can jump with both feets and yet still maintaining the target! But i am puzzle since you could do that, why didnt you also step on the roach at the same time?! :D

Edited by 13177

Your avatar would be proud. Of the Kungfu part, maybe not the roach phobia.

But, yes, I hate roaches too. Not even afraid of snakes, spiders and scorpions to that extent (other than the usual cautiousness not to get bitten or stung), but roaches...ewwww. A completely irrational phobia. Must be childhood trauma.

Why you did not pee on it?

Peeing on it would mean getting some PEE on my Shoes as well & I'm

not prepared to buy new shoes as I like my current ones... :huh:

Sounds like some martial arts master, can jump with both feets and yet still maintaining the target! But i am puzzle since you could do that, why didnt you also step on the roach at the same time?! :D

SHOES!!!...I love my shoes too much... [;)]

Your avatar would be proud. Of the Kungfu part, maybe not the roach phobia.

But, yes, I hate roaches too. Not even afraid of snakes, spiders and scorpions to that extent (other than the usual cautiousness not to get bitten or stung), but roaches...ewwww. A completely irrational phobia. Must be childhood trauma.

All I can say is...Lucky this Bugger didn't fly or I would have Pissed all over myself... :huh:

i cannot stand the sight of it .Call me a wussy but my wife handles the vermins. i would just leave the room and tell her " there's a big one in the toilet"

I'll only deal with the runaway centipedes from my arowana tank , bread worms , bullforgs

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

You think that Kar Chuak is Zhang Ziyi or Michelle Yeoh issit? post-4638-1335760039.gif

post-4638-1335760048_thumb.jpg

Btw I also scat of cockroaches :D

i wont' choose not to aggrevate,

as my xdd is exposed,

later kena "slashed"

(u all remember the show, honey i shrunk the kids )

cockroach have razor sharp "hands" la........

I can only deal with lizards or worms. Anything else can fly one, you can see my hiding somewhere else, even butterflies( oh not to forget spiders as well). I don't know why.

Turbocharged

er... not scared, never was.. and never will..

in fact, i prefer catching the cockroach and throw them out from my window into the garden rather than killing it outright...

[laugh]

As for me I'm not scared of roaches..unless they fly [grin]

But if it was a lizard I would have freaked out [dizzy]

All I can say is...Lucky this Bugger didn't fly or I would have Pissed all over myself... :huh:

It could have been worse.

You could have panicked and sprayed a fellow toilet user.

Not afraid of roaches. Can catch them n feed my arowana.

But if u put me inside a room filled with roaches crawling all over me, I would freak out!!!

↡ Advertisement