Xiaxue

Phuakangtao

Neutral Newbie

Do u think she has gone too far by CSI and post pics about people who made nasty comments about her including the people's family pics.. Wife .. Kids .. Workplace etc
Some of her comments quite funny tho. By the way she looks completely diff now

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Do u think she has gone too far by CSI and post pics about people who made nasty comments about her including the people's family pics.. Wife .. Kids .. Workplace etc

Yes, gone too far for me.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Yes, gone too far for me.

The men "attacked" her....and she should just "attacked" back the men. Why drag their wives and kids into the sling match? They are innocent.

Anyway, she earns from her blog......the more controversial the better.

Got one she commented about people calling one of the guy's daughter pros... and the girls in the pics are just toddlers... KNN

she's just a media whore.

Lucky your photo is just a piece of rubber.... else she CSI you and realise you are chewing gum seller.... [laugh]

At first i thought she is extremely bo liao and attention whore + low IQ.

However after reading her blog a few times ( embarrassing i know ). She actually has quite a sense of humor and i dare say a rather intelligent person as well.

Not too shabby for a blogger.

• Praise 1

I think her reply are crude and nasty but it's her rights to self defense as some comment on her is really too much, calling her whore and prostitute just because she support PAP. In a democracy, she has the right to support or vote whatever party she like.

Supersonic
(edited)

I think her reply are crude and nasty but it's her rights to self defense as some comment on her is really too much, calling her whore and prostitute just because she support PAP. In a democracy, she has the right to support or vote whatever party she like.

She also has a right to be a stupid, narcissistic, callow, shallow, stuck-up, racist bitch, and to flaunt it publicly. A right she frequently exercises.

I have a right to call a spade a spade.

But the "tough bitch" act is just the thinnest veneer. You should have seen the bitch snivel, sob and beg when her account got hacked and taken down a few years back. I would actually have felt sorry for the bitch if she showed some modicum of consideration for others instead of publicly victimising them.

Edited by Turboflat4

I think those ppl sebei boh liao. Anyhow call ppl pros just becoz the girls suppork certain political party. They themselves got daugthers also mah.

I dun understand such comments must be broadcast thru FB, can't they just keep it to themselves? Attention seekers. Ppl get overly emotional over political parties and launch personal attacks. For what? To gain votes? LOL... They are just supporkers.

She also has a right to be a stupid, narcissistic, callow, shallow, stuck-up, racist bitch, and to flaunt it publicly. A right she frequently exercises.

I have a right to call a spade a spade.

But the "tough bitch" act is just the thinnest veneer. You should have seen the bitch snivel, sob and beg when her account got hacked and taken down a few years back. I would actually have felt sorry for the bitch if she showed some modicum of consideration for others instead of publicly victimising them.

Celebrities get attacked online all the time. But most have the grace to just ignore.

I could only think she fought back because most of the allegations are quite true characterisations of her. [laugh]

Turbocharged

She is exercising her right to comment. What those guys have said are spiteful and baseless. I am no fan of xiaxue but her success cannot be denied. There are legions of Ah Lians out there that the market cannot ignore. $5 from an Ah Lian is also $5. If they subscribe to her, then that is her authority. ^_^

I think that TR used of her picture taken during last year GE that triggers all the "prostitutes, whore" comments for the HG election is very boliao.... <_<

The ppl who gave all the weird comments "how much? Geylang pros etc." lagi boliao...i mean what has it got to do with the HG election? -_-

I mean, what must be going through their mind when they looked at the pic??? Whores, prostitutes with lightning logos... [:(]

I mean XX is rather bitchy and yes, sometimes attention - seeking, but I think she has her rights to stand up and fight for herself.

I find her attack rather funny, of course minus the innocent ppl involved....

Everybody has their right to choose which party they support, but lets not disrespectful to each other. [grouphug]

(edited)

i tot she did the right thing....

in a bigger context.

to prevent this online anomalitiy cloak getting in the mind of keyboard warriors,

who think they can get away with anything they say

make faluse accusation

use imagination to base arguement

insult individuals like no tomorrow.

i dun not follow her blog,

nor do i like her hair colour (too extereme.. i am a conservative man)

but she is popuplar......

i.e. many people read her blog.

so those people who offend her,

sway lo

gets free publicity

and i'm sure they will think twice about posting offensive materials to any individuals going forward,

which i thought is a not bad kill1 alert 100 move, well executed by XX, for Sg.

Edited by Sk65

got nice sexy photo of XX or not? [:p] otherwise i not interested [laugh]:D[laugh]

got nice sexy photo of XX or not? [:p] otherwise i not interested [laugh]:D[laugh]

hmmm...she got nothing interesting worth seeing lor

↡ Advertisement