City Harvest Church [CHC] members on super moral highground?

CheongAhh

Neutral Newbie

I had a conversation with my GF last night. When I meant GF, I refer to the real human female with nice C-cup tits and pussy, and not referring to my vehicle. [:p]

My GF has a collick who is a CHC convert. So this collick said that her cell group leaders said New Creation Church is on a "slippery road to the infernos of hell" because its member designed and built the infiniti pool on top of Marina Bay Sands, hence New Creation Church is supporting the vice of gambling! The collick also said Christians should band together to pray for New Creation Church. :wacko:

I am like WTF. What's the link? [laugh]

So I asked my GF how's the likability of this collick. She said she and others would try to avoid that collick if possible unless bo bian because that collick carries the holy Bible around. LOL

This is scary stuff. I assume the CHC members will rise-up against the country if their pastor tell them to do so! Where's secularism? [mad]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I had a conversation with my GF last night. When I meant GF, I refer to the real human female with nice C-cup tits and pussy, and not referring to my vehicle. [:p]

My GF has a collick who is a CHC convert. So this collick said that her cell group leaders said New Creation Church is on a "slippery road to the infernos of hell" because its member designed and built the infiniti pool on top of Marina Bay Sands, hence New Creation Church is supporting the vice of gambling! The collick also said Christians should band together to pray for New Creation Church. :wacko:

So I asked my GF how's the likability of this collick. She said she and others would try to avoid that collick if possible unless bo bian because that collick carries the holy Bible around. LOL

This is scary stuff. I assume the CHC members will rise-up against the country if their pastor tell them to do so! Where's secularism? [mad]

The things that a member said, may not represent the organisation at all. In my opinion, that member should be counseled.

The church practices harmony, understanding and open-mindedness not such zealot bigotry.

there's always such devoted "fanatics" everywhere lah ..... I've discovered at a very young age that religious people doesn't mean they cannot be a-----es/b------ds/kukus ...

so such people, just ignore ... mind so much also not my problem, unless come and brainwash my fmaily then I will [rifle]

(edited)

never knew i was on the slippery road to the infernos of hell... got TP/ROV there?

anyway, this thread sure kenna lock. so +pruss one first

Edited by Mockngbrd

never knew i was on the slippery road to the infernos of hell... got TP/ROV there?

anyway, this thread sure kenna lock. so +pruss one first

slippery, more of drunkard driving ... [:p]

Turbocharged
(edited)

her cell leader not god. so not really for them and for that matter us to comment who go to hell.

Edited by Joseph22

I more interested in your GF then the conversation you have with her... got pic?? [inlove]

From the description of the person, can already tell that she has issues.. [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

I more interested in your GF then the conversation you have with her... got pic?? [inlove]

PPL GF you also interested. show some respect to him lah [laugh]

Turbocharged

From the description of the person, can already tell that she has issues.. [rolleyes]

okay lah. i also carry my bible around... in my handphone [:p]

(edited)

This is an example of a very common and dangerous mistake made by well-intentioned individuals. They take a simple religious law and apply/intepret it liberally on actions made by this New Creation member.

We must always be careful when imposing or expressing our religious beliefs because most of us are not qualify to comment on such issues in religious context.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

This is an example of a very common and dangerous mistake made by well-intentioned individuals. They take a simple religious law and apply/intepret it liberally on actions made by this New Creation member.

We must always be careful when imposing or expressing our religious beliefs because most of us are not qualify to comment on such issues in religious context.

Agree agree. There is a very fine line between explaining to others your own belief, and imposing your belief onto others.

In my office, there is this lau aunty collick ... happens to be a "siow" christian as well ...

Bloody tulan with her .... plays her farking sermon everyday ... disturbing the others in the office ....

The best part ... when we spoke about the recent incident when a Pinoy was killed by the lift in a church ... she said, it happens becos it is a catholic church ..... I was like .... WTF

These poeple never learn to respect others ...

↡ Advertisement