Malaysia: Malacca - Holiday Inn

Icebrush79

Greetings folks,

First of all, pls pardon the repetitive thread. I've been trawling the search function for info specific to Malacca Hotels but couldn't find a suitable one.

Am planning to do a self drive to Malacca with my gf, brother and his gf.... Just 2 cars... Can any kind souls here advise if it is safe to park at Holiday Inn, Malacca?

Anyone drove up and parked there b4? feedbacks?

Thanks in advance !! :D

cheers

↡ Advertisement

try www.tripadvisor.com

Thanks for the advise mate... that's more pertaining towards the hotel's ratings as a totality but nothing mentioned about the carpark's safety...

I'm a worry wart, so I can't really enjoy myself if there's a nagging fear that the car's safety might be compromised....

Gf dun really mind self drive or taking a coach up there... But I do prefer self drive cuz its hassle free....

Any one parked there b4? :mellow:

Turbocharged

Greetings folks,

First of all, pls pardon the repetitive thread. I've been trawling the search function for info specific to Malacca Hotels but couldn't find a suitable one.

Am planning to do a self drive to Malacca with my gf, brother and his gf.... Just 2 cars... Can any kind souls here advise if it is safe to park at Holiday Inn, Malacca?

cheers

Give the jockey a tip and ask him to park outside the main door in the open area. Otherwise, you can also try to park yourself in the open area.

Give the jockey a tip and ask him to park outside the main door in the open area. Otherwise, you can also try to park yourself in the open area.

Thanks mate!! [:)] you mean Holiday Inn?? The main door area is quite limited right?

They do have a basement carpark or something if I recalled correctly... should be safe there??

Turbocharged

Thanks mate!! [:)] you mean Holiday Inn?? The main door area is quite limited right?

They do have a basement carpark or something if I recalled correctly... should be safe there??

No problem. The open air carpark where the whole area is visible from the main door. I always park on the open carpark so visibility is maximum. The doorman stays on duty the whole night. ^_^

No problem. The open air carpark where the whole area is visible from the main door. I always park on the open carpark so visibility is maximum. The doorman stays on duty the whole night. ^_^

OK cool !! prob solved then.

Well seriously, appreciate your help [thumbsup]

cheers!!

Thanks for the advise mate... that's more pertaining towards the hotel's ratings as a totality but nothing mentioned about the carpark's safety...

I'm a worry wart, so I can't really enjoy myself if there's a nagging fear that the car's safety might be compromised....

Gf dun really mind self drive or taking a coach up there... But I do prefer self drive cuz its hassle free....

Any one parked there b4? :mellow:

Yes, tip the jaga also. He'll take care of your car.

Supersonic

The open carpark infornt of the hotel entrance has limited parking lots. There are more parking lots at the basement. But my friend's car got scratched when he parked his car at the basement carpark before. -_-

(edited)

If one feels that car park also not safe, then better don't go. No need unnecessary worry and stress.

Take Grassland, FiveStars, WTS, Aeroline. [laugh]

Budget airline also can, land in Subang, take a bus/cab there.

But, people drive in order to get around easily around the area.

Edited by Kangadrool

Greetings folks,

cheers

Drive 1 car safer and no chase after each other or wait for each other. Just park at lobby or near the car park entrance. Must remove all eletronic device like gps, hp + passport and money