Looking for paint coating services in Johor?

Optivax

I think the only shop now in johor starting to go into coating...If you are looking for paint coating services in johor..this one of the new grooming centre you might not want to miss..i chance upon a newly setup grooming centre who is interested in using optiguard for coating service..went in this morning to have a look, at least i need to know the workmanship first before allowing any detailer to purchase optiguard and start using.. As we know optiguard require a very good surface preparation for it to give its best result.

I had require them to prepare a black paint car for me..well this is tge easier to tell if your workmanship is good..holograms or more swirl induce after polishibg which is very common found during polishing

When i arrive at the shop..the senior detailer was preparing the surface and almost done

I brought along an 70% ipa incase if they dun have..the ipa is a must to use before optiguard..this is to strip off any oil left from the polishes for a proper bonding between surface and coating...i proceed with the ipa..good job as i did not see any holograms left or swirl start popping out after ipa..

The master detailer has about 15 years of detailing experience in some well known car make factory and also does dealers car in sg..technically well versed...

I introduce the master detailer on the optiguard application and yes..it never fails me.. I took some picture of the front bonnet which is coating...

20120727_125350.jpg

20120727_125359.jpg

20120727_125412.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Ooppss left out the address.. They are having promo now at 600 rm plus for coating..material included

20120727_170105.jpg

20120727_170053.jpg

(edited)

Interesting lights this guy has there.

Pricing quite reasonable too. [;)]

Was looking high and low in JB for a reliable groomer, finally MD found one. :D

Edited by Seanboi

Interesting lights this guy has there.

Pricing quite reasonable too. [;)]

Was looking high and low in JB for a reliable groomer, finally MD found one. :D

Yes Sean..price is very reasonable..Got to try if you are there. You can look for Mr Beh (the boss)..

Supercharged

sorry, first time having gloss car..

any review about such paint coating services?

is there a need? does it really works? how long it last?

just a B&B car but going to use it as wedding car in year end.

was contemplating to go for such coating or i should just go and wrap the front with the protection film/vinyl.

Neutral Newbie

Passed by this place, closed.

There are 2 grooming places nearby. But I wouldnt go these places for grooming. Maybe for washing only.

Any good grooming places to go?

Edited by Ahlim

Passed by this place, closed.

There are 2 grooming places nearby. But I wouldnt go these places for grooming. Maybe for washing only.

Any good grooming places to go?

Went to Supwave last week to do a car polish... not sure 3 or 4 layers.. can't remember.

engine clean until kim kim, car exterior paint also polish until very smooth, leather polished, tyre/rim also kim kim. but interior a bit disappointed coz carpet not clean and vacuumed.

damage less den RM500. Not too expensive, so din really scrutinize the workmanship. but i realised that car paint have no water spot despite a few days of drizzling, so still happy.

Neutral Newbie

Went to Supwave last week to do a car polish... not sure 3 or 4 layers.. can't remember.

engine clean until kim kim, car exterior paint also polish until very smooth, leather polished, tyre/rim also kim kim. but interior a bit disappointed coz carpet not clean and vacuumed.

damage less den RM500. Not too expensive, so din really scrutinize the workmanship. but i realised that car paint have no water spot despite a few days of drizzling, so still happy.

What coating did u do? How long does it last ? Any warranty?

Most impt how long does it takes?

What coating did u do? How long does it last ? Any warranty?

Most impt how long does it takes?

dun think there is any coating lar. just a few layer of polish and wax maybe?

sorry bro, i not really into paint protection thingy...

just feel happy my black colour car is not covered with water spot every time after rain...

↡ Advertisement