Tear in leather seat

Ravereviewer

Hi all

I've a small (2-3cm) tear in the driver's seat, leather. Am wondering if there's any way or place to make this small repair? Appreciate your kind advise. TQ

If it is a clear cut tear....To frank..if physical appearance is important...I guess you have to change the whole seat leather....if it is not...you can just cut a piece of leather and use some ''shoe glue'' to paste on the tear....

• Praise 1

If it is a clear cut tear....To frank..if physical appearance is important...I guess you have to change the whole seat leather....if it is not...you can just cut a piece of leather and use some ''shoe glue'' to paste on the tear....

that would be very ugly

• Praise 1

Seems like a lot of locally fitted leather seats face the same problem. I had a car with japan factory fitted leather and it stayed beautiful through 8 years with minimal maintenance (used some Meguiars leather conditions once every year).

Any idea which are the good leather guys?

• Praise 1

i spent $50 to replace the whole pc of plastic. The leather comes with the plastic pc.

Chk with agent quoted $40+ for 1pc

• Praise 1

Gotta state how the seats were taken care of, before knowing if it's poor quality leather or just not taken care properly... Use leather conditioner once a month and it should last for years.

Same goes for shoes, mine are going on to 3 years but they are polished every 2-3 months.. just a simple brush shine every day and the scuffs are gone. Some people don't take care of their shoes, you will see that they are dull and have scuff marks.

• Praise 1