Boleh NUS scholar says M'sia better than S'pore

Ahtong

The full article is Here

For those who TLDR, he is saying as the thread title implies.

For the more tiko minded, this is the same guy who posted xxx pics and videos of his GF on his blog.

News report Here

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

For the more tiko minded, this is the same guy who posted xxx pics and videos of his GF on his blog.

Where can find these tiko pics ??? [:p]

(edited)

Where can find these tiko pics ??? [:p]

I also want to know.

Waiting for someone to SIC [laugh]

To be fair, what the guy says is somewhat true although he is not the first one to voice such opinions.

Edited by Ahtong

To be honest he is quite candid.But prepare to be sacked by NUS for the nudes.Malaysia has a lot to improve too.Eg,crime rates,corruptions,racial equality.Which i think is long way to go.

Erm... let's move back to the standard of living discussion shall we?

I think this paragraph sums it up:

The only reason that Malaysians would choose to work and live in Singapore is the higher wages across the causeway. Their modus operandi has always been to work long enough there to save enough Singapore Dollars, and then come back to spend the money like a king. We already have our own clean, green, efficient, and economically-successful (and, hell, even Chinese-dominated) island-state; it is called Penang. What do you think about living in Malaysia as compared to living in Singapore?

This is an open secret and you can replace Malaysian with another other nationality. Too bad some people still suffer from ostrich syndrome.

Having said that I don't really "hate" this guy. He is just saying it like it is.

Ha..ha..ha.... I like this commence by him.

quote: " Freedom and Lawlessness

Law enforcers are not only lax in Malaysia but also easily swayed with money, so you can avoid them most of the time and pay them off, should you get confronted with them. This situation basically means that the law does not apply to you, as long as you have enough money, which relegates the law to nothing more than a mere cost of living."

[:)][:)][:)]

To be honest he is quite candid.But prepare to be sacked by NUS for the nudes.Malaysia has a lot to improve too.Eg,crime rates,corruptions,racial equality.Which i think is long way to go.

he left nus in 2011. no chance to sack.

Supercharged

he left nus in 2011. no chance to sack.

He graduated in 2011 ? So now he should be a full time lawyer lor...

He graduated in 2011 ? So now he should be a full time lawyer lor...

23 years old. left in 2011..

this mean he left in 21 years old.

minus 4 years.

17 years old enter Uni.

dont need NS... i think possible,

↡ Advertisement