ITB100HD feedback

Refresher76

I am using one from AD (not the PI) for more than 2 months now. It is much better than previous ones I used. Happy with it. If you want specific feedback on it, please ask!

• Praise 1

I do not know if TS is from PI or AD! Just gave my neutral comment nia [laugh]

I do not know the AD personally. Anyway, I mean feedback for product. Not feedback for AD.

Example: You buy a camera from Courts (with aftersales support) or Sim Lim (cheaper but no aftersales support), it is still a camera.

As long as you're happy, there is no right or wrong to buy from where.

feedback on camera...

i have two, one on rear and the other on front.. so far..very happy with it and work as it specified.

easy install.

one thing is that..using class 10 Scandisk SD card work better with this camera.

Good video quality and clear during the night drive.

• Praise 1

feedback on camera...

i have two, one on rear and the other on front.. so far..very happy with it and work as it specified.

easy install.

one thing is that..using class 10 Scandisk SD card work better with this camera.

Good video quality and clear during the night drive.

what's the retail price for this cam? thinking of getting one...

• Praise 1

I have one and happy with the video quality and gps information is accurate.

Only general issue I have with these cameras is the short recording time...upto 12hrs (HD) with 32 GB card for this camera.

I find it too less and usually end up overwriting items that I would have liked to archive. Would prefer atleast one day recording.

Could be possible with 64GB card but I understand that its not supported.

• Praise 1

i've bought 3 sets of this from korea now, no problems with any of them

be aware this set records at 24fps which when added with the fisheye lens will mean stutter when fliming high speed objects.

blackvue will be a better option with its 30fps and non fisheye lens, but blackvue has a smaller focus range and is prone to overheating issues

my advise is if you intend to get itb, get it off ebay because there are no problems with this cam

but if you need better video quality, better to pay extra and go AD because of the support and even blackvue 2 seems to have a high chance of heat failure.

• Praise 1