Anyone selling or recently sell your Cefiro?

Shanhz

am thinking of getting a used cefiro facelift..

any bros here recently sold your cefiro to dealers? would like to understand the approx price that they take in.. so as to know whether worth it to change or not.

or anyone here selling or renting? dun mind rent one for 1-2 weeks to try out.

↡ Advertisement

any bros here recently sold your cefiro to dealers? would like to understand the approx price that they take in.. so as to know whether worth it to change or not.

Mine was sold in Nov to dealer. About $$39k. 07dec . All major service done lol. 2.3 v6 black

Edited by Dezouk

Why rent?

Just go for a free test drive to see if u like it or not!

:D

Mine was sold in Nov to dealer. About $$39k. 07dec . All major service done lol. 2.3 v6 black

bro, is it this one?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...020&DL=1433

outrageous. asking for 55k. so is the mileage still correct? able to confirm whether 1st owner's mileage also genuine?

Edited by Shanhz

Why rent?

Just go for a free test drive to see if u like it or not!

no lah, test drive no use one. need to really drive it for 2 weeks to have a feel of it over the longer term. buying a wrong car means regret for everyday that you are driving it.

no lah, test drive no use one. need to really drive it for 2 weeks to have a feel of it over the longer term. buying a wrong car means regret for everyday that you are driving it.

Just like choosing a wife!

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone.

How can i find a Nissen Cefiro Jm 230 parts, I bought my car in 2010, but couple of years ago, a thief broke into my car and stole Music player, AC heating, display. The b**tard cut all the connecting wires, so i tried to search for Nissan Cefiro parts in my country, but only Nissan Teana parts were available. I even tried Nissan Teana AC, display system, but the mechanic said it's completely different. I tried to find car parts dealers in Singapore, but couldn't find anyone. It seems to me that in Singapore, they don't sell second hand car parts. Guys please help me, send me a contact of parts dealer or give me advice. BTW I'm a Nissan Cefiro owner in Mongolia..

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement