Subaru Owners.. (Part 2)

PeterKang

Guys , thanks for keeping up and staying in our scooby corner. But it has been lock due to too many pages so can i have all ur support again n let the ball keep rolling over here ?

It has been sometimes since i last log in here. If got any meet ups pls do let me know k. I`ll come out with a plan to have a small gathering n a photo shoot if i get enough members to support. Being it`s a 4 door or 5 door all r welcome. Dun feel shy k, bcos everyone will have their 1st time ! smile.gif

Thanks.. wink.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, May I know what's urs comment/recommendation??

I'm driving 09/10 model Impreza 1.5. (4th yrs now)

1.)Where and how much for replace the a/c cooling coil? Warranty? [i got quoted around SGD450(RM1100) at JB(with 12 mth warranty)].

2.)what brand/model of tyre to replace my current Bridgestone B250. I want something same quality but quieter and price around $100/pc. (Got B250 qouted at JB around SGD106. [RM250 ++])

3.)Whats the cheapest price /cost will be to replace pair of rear absorber? mine is leaking now. Brand, model, and where?

TIA,

Alex.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am seriously thinking of committing into a impreza1.6 or fiat punto due to some budget constraints as well as economic reasons. Both models have a fair share of negative feedbacks from other people. IF anyone here is going to sell his/her soobie lesser than dealer price, we may have a chat :)

My depreciation must not be 5.5k p.a. and total cost price not exceeding 28K (no loan). If anyone can vouch for someone who is letting go of his drive, please let me know. Cheers!

Edited by WWJ
  • Praise 1

So here is the new thread. [thumbsup][laugh]

Lol.. Yeah bro, dun wish to stop out corner so created a new one . But worry not all of our guys see this new thread..

Hi all, May I know what's urs comment/recommendation??

I'm driving 09/10 model Impreza 1.5. (4th yrs now)

1.)Where and how much for replace the a/c cooling coil? Warranty? [i got quoted around SGD450(RM1100) at JB(with 12 mth warranty)].

2.)what brand/model of tyre to replace my current Bridgestone B250. I want something same quality but quieter and price around $100/pc. (Got B250 qouted at JB around SGD106. [RM250 ++])

3.)Whats the cheapest price /cost will be to replace pair of rear absorber? mine is leaking now. Brand, model, and where?

TIA,

Alex.

Hi bro , but I think very hard to get the price u wanted if compare with jb. But for ur absorber issue I think cannot wait for too long to get it replaced. As for ur A/C coil , maybe u can try asking ard WS u know better. But iffy ask me, I'll still go to the pro shop at Tamipnes. Tyre wise I think ppl say Soh bro is cheaper. Hope somehow I did help u out a bit. Just my 2cents..

Anyone driving Forrester? Hows the sound insulation?

Should have. But it`s in the older post. Was so hoping all will see this new post n get together in here again bcos i really wanna plan a mega meetup n photo shoot.. Haiz..

Hi all anyone know where to get the power window motor beside Lesun and Guan auto.

currently only MI has it and is not that cheap. is there any other stockist that are holding subaru parts?

by the way i am driving a SG9. thanks

searched forester in the forum but threads are like many years ago.

Are there any owners of Late 2008 to 2009 forester?

What are the bad pts that you find in the car? Welcome comments on both 2.0 and 2.5XT version.

I'm thinking to get one after the 60 day window to get a good bargain.

Hi all anyone know where to get the power window motor beside Lesun and Guan auto.

currently only MI has it and is not that cheap. is there any other stockist that are holding subaru parts?

by the way i am driving a SG9. thanks

If u dun mind then maybe u car try looking for it over at some pro shops if they r scrapping the cars n took out the spare parts for sale. If not try posting it over the the other forum, chances r higher over there..

anyone drives the subaru xv? comments?

don't waste time, try the forester 2.0xt at only 3k more than xv but with more accessories n features that's worth much more than that. twin scroll turbo, bigger sunroof, alum pedals, auto tailgate, electric front seats, premium sound system.

very good performance and very good handling (SUV corners like performance sedan), above average sound system (harman kardon), spacious n good headroom n shoulder room.

possible DRL fitment (according to sale staff, pending LTA approval for manufacturer DRL (though be installed locally).

so far this ride addresses all my needs if i get an SUV - good space, solid performance / handling, price, good sound quality, DRL, optional dress up parts, free svc to 60k km, 5yr warranty.

if u have driven this SUV, bet u won't bother trying other jap / korean / conti ones. Let's hope coe level rationalizes.

Edited by Fuelsaver

don't waste time, try the forester 2.0xt at only 3k more than xv but with more accessories n features that's worth much more than that. twin scroll turbo, bigger sunroof, alum pedals, auto tailgate, electric front seats, premium sound system.

very good performance and very good handling (SUV corners like performance sedan), above average sound system (harman kardon), spacious n good headroom n shoulder room.

possible DRL fitment (according to sale staff, pending LTA approval for manufacturer DRL (though be installed locally).

so far this ride addresses all my needs if i get an SUV - good space, solid performance / handling, price, good sound quality, DRL, optional dress up parts, free svc to 60k km, 5yr warranty.

if u have driven this SUV, bet u won't bother trying other jap / korean / conti ones. Let's hope coe level rationalizes.

How does this compare to the previous version 2.0? or even 2.5xt?

How does this compare to the previous version 2.0? or even 2.5xt?

I nvr tried prev ones. But from one review it mentioned more powerful than 2.0 n handles better than 2.5, by far the best. Personally also feels properly weighted steering n comfy ride even it doesn't roll much.

Anyway, I very satisfied n now realize y there r die hard Subaru fans.

Edited by Fuelsaver

I nvr tried prev ones. But from one review it mentioned more powerful than 2.0 n handles better than 2.5, by far the best. Personally also feels properly weighted steering n comfy ride even it doesn't roll much.

Anyway, I very satisfied n now realize y there r die hard Subaru fans.

it should have better FC as well. ^_^

Hope the new one give better FC. i using the SG9 also keep visiting the petrol station once every 3-4 days.

380-400 before the lights up. only exhaust mod somemore, think need to visit some tuner.

Neutral Newbie

wow bro, ur SG9 can hit 380-400 before light comes out not bad already leh.... my BL9 reach 300-350 lights up liaos.. zzz... heart pain

Hope the new one give better FC. i using the SG9 also keep visiting the petrol station once every 3-4 days.

380-400 before the lights up. only exhaust mod somemore, think need to visit some tuner.

Edited by Babysaint
↡ Advertisement