Most touching ad by Truemove Thailand

Fcw75

Very meaningful. Shared it on my FB page few days back. I find quite a lot of Thai ads really got meaning...

Yes, I agree. Whenever I take their BTS, some of their ads are really funny too.

The most stupid ad currently is the KFC one...'you never eat rice ah??'

WTF?! :blink:[:|]

Very meaningful. Shared it on my FB page few days back. I find quite a lot of Thai ads really got meaning...

Yeah, of all the ads I see, Thai ads one of the most interesting ones.. Memorable too.. A lot of "love story" type..

• Praise 1

The below is another good story lines of Bankok Life Insurance Commercial Advertisement that I'd watched few years ago, it did touches me about true helpful and sincererity of a Life Insurance Agent [thumbsup]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 1

Yes, I agree. Whenever I take their BTS, some of their ads are really funny too.

The most stupid ad currently is the KFC one...'you never eat rice ah??'

WTF?! :blink:[:|]

Ya & after my rice, I regretted that I ate rice.

• Praise 1

Ya & after my rice, I regretted that I ate rice.

[laugh] This KFC ad is like the TV version of that stupid subaru ah seng radio ad....KNN.

The below is another good story lines of Bankok Life Insurance Commercial Advertisement that I'd watched few years ago, it did touches me about true helpful and sincererity of a Life Insurance Agent [thumbsup]

This one is good too. [laugh]

Singapore did have 1 touching ad but I can't recall right now.

"tell me more, kopi on me", "I thought you got super eye"..... Our HPB advert between an Indian & Chinese old men (3 parts) .... -_-

"tell me more, kopi on me", "I thought you got super eye"..... Our HPB advert between an Indian & Chinese old men (3 parts) .... -_-

Is aired in black and white TV with the man crying in his white uniform wiping tears with his white handkerchief [shakehead]

This Radio Television Singapore clip did touched my parent [bigcry]

Edited by Fongmy