Mcdonald's New Ebi Burger

Ender

I have succumb to their marketing, and tried it just now. Not bad. the fillet is not as big as the bun as shown on TV, but at least real prawn inside. crunchy too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I have succumb to their marketing, and tried it just now. Not bad. the fillet is not as big as the bun as shown on TV, but at least real prawn inside. crunchy too.

Should junk you for enticing me to eat more fast food... Haha.. Normally I'll just go for shaker fries and apple pie..

Kenna tempted by the advert, seems like I'd better try it tomorrow. [bounce1][bounce1]

Yes, I love prawns. [grin]

Tempted by this kind of advert, you always watch Hi-5 is it? [grin]

• Praise 1

Tempted by this kind of advert, you always watch Hi-5 is it? [grin]

Ha.ha.. You should today's paper advert, big page. And on TV commercial, almost every evening slot sure got this singing trio. How not to ignore..

This make me hungry..... I must go try it tonight...

Wahz.. must try!

Missed the shrimp burger from Lotteria [shakehead]

If you ever visit Ho Chi Minh City, there Lotteria outlets and they have Ebi (Shrimp) Burger on the menu.

Wahz.. must try!

Missed the shrimp burger from Lotteria [shakehead]

If you ever visit Ho Chi Minh City, there Lotteria outlets and they have Ebi (Shrimp) Burger on the menu.

Just another burger, but terribly expensive at more than $6+?? For the meal, I mean. Or is this like the norm now?

Already $6+ for a long time for the other meals too. Try go to burger king. Even more expensive [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Tried it yesterday night.... Lotteria one is a 9... this one 7 nia

↡ Advertisement